My opinion of Shaftmasters 2 piece shaft

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't really know what to say, and I don't know what I found, and I could be imagining it. All I know is my car has never lost traction in third gear while rolling into third. I can always rev up and dump the clutch and spin the tires if I wanted too, but I can now spin them when the turbo spools up in third. I did change to the irridium plugs yesterday and it could be helping also and it could be a placebo induced wild imagination................:dunno:

I didn't quite make it to a 120 today but I did manage 100 and it was still just as smooth as 75. I'll be driving it tomorrow on the highway and will definately get to experience it at higher speeds. I promise not to hurt anyone while testing out my new driveshaft, so please dont' send me any hateful pm's...........:biglaugh:

Jetfixr757

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2005
Cocoa, Florida
suprahero said:
I don't really know what to say, and I don't know what I found, and I could be imagining it. All I know is my car has never lost traction in third gear while rolling into third. I can always rev up and dump the clutch and spin the tires if I wanted too, but I can now spin them when the turbo spools up in third. I did change to the irridium plugs yesterday and it could be helping also and it could be a placebo induced wild imagination................:dunno:

I didn't quite make it to a 120 today but I did manage 100 and it was still just as smooth as 75. I'll be driving it tomorrow on the highway and will definately get to experience it at higher speeds. I promise not to hurt anyone while testing out my new driveshaft, so please dont' send me any hateful pm's...........:biglaugh:
So what does Shaftmasters want for the nice jewel of a shaft? I would like one for my "Damn Car".
Jet

shaftmasters

Vendor
Oct 29, 2007
michigan
www.shaftmasters.com

Justin727

T-virus infected
that reminds me I came up with a question years ago with some pretty good backing to it. CK and a few others chimed in, earlier years of sm history about doing something similar because I noticed alot of HD trucks use this same idea. I got shunned for it and was told to get a 1 piece :( either way its still a nice product guys.

Thanks for the development of new parts!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Robert: Nah it's fairly even here ;)

At birth:1.05 male(s)/female
Under 15 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.79 male(s)/female
Total population: 0.99 male(s)/female (2006 est.)

shaftmasters

Vendor
Oct 29, 2007
michigan
www.shaftmasters.com
IJ. said:
Robert: Nah it's fairly even here ;)

At birth:1.05 male(s)/female
Under 15 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.79 male(s)/female
Total population: 0.99 male(s)/female (2006 est.)
I had friends in the Navy who told me stories of going to Australia and that at the end of the pier would be bulletin boards full of pictures of Australia women wanting to hook-up with American sailors.
Robert

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ, did you have those numbers just rolling around in your head or did you have to look them up?.........:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
WOW! I can not tell you all how pleased I am with all this... ShaftMasters came here, asked me if they could sell... I explained the rules, and they were VERY understanding... They played by the RULES and did the right thing... Now, it's paying off big time... GREAT reviews, positive feedback, new products: I couldnt be happier... ShaftMasters is a shining example of what we here at SupraMania look for in a vendor... Thank you guys so much for taking care of this community... I hope you all are around for a long time to come!