My New Custom Engine Pics

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
s000pra89T;1128107 said:
Very nice, Ant...love the coil setup as well. :bigthumb:

What's poppin man....how's your ride doing? Thanks for the vote of appoval.

If you choose something other than AEM there are loads of after market items that you can readily source to fit the bill for higher horse power gains.

For $1735.00 deivered I got the Dash display hand programmmer which I can change fuel trim and ignition with out a laptop, and monitor the injector duty, load, rpms, engine temps,boost/vacuum, battery voltage, all on one screen.

I bought the wolf for the flexibility of doing what I wanted rather than being stock with old stock limited ignition parts. The coils have the igniter built into them so no worries about sourcing igniters like some people have had!;):icon_bigg

disturbed1

Jan 10, 2006
perth
QWIKSTRIKE;1128066 said:
What do you mean ebay manfold? Where do you see an Ebay manifold Mr know it all. Thay's my next project.lol Both the manifolds on my car are custom. I also bought my custom greddy replica exhaust manifold From Blackdevilsupra before they were even selling replica manifolds available on ebay in 2003. The intake manifold was made by a friend here in NY,DOH:kickinthenuts:::fundy:::naughty:

Blackdevilsupra was the first person to buy a GT40 for the 7mgte and made 560 to the wheels at 21.5psi of boost. OH yeah I was the second one to buy one Our input, and feed back was what caused Garrett, and, PTE to really push Those turbos for street vehicles. Those of you that know him, and only a few of you will... can ask DaveH the NAT-2JZGTE pioneer king!

perhpas i should have asked a bit differently.

i was asking if u were running an ebay manifold because i didnt see any info on which manifold u were running in your spec list.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
QWIKSTRIKE;1128140 said:
What's poppin man....how's your ride doing? Thanks for the vote of appoval.

If you choose something other than AEM there are loads of after market items that you can readily source to fit the bill for higher horse power gains.

For $1735.00 deivered I got the Dash display hand programmmer which I can change fuel trim and ignition with out a laptop, and monitor the injector duty, load, rpms, engine temps,boost/vacuum, battery voltage, all on one screen.

I bought the wolf for the flexibility of doing what I wanted rather than being stock with old stock limited ignition parts. The coils have the igniter built into them so no worries about sourcing igniters like some people have had!;):icon_bigg

Been doing the same, man....ride is good, just slow on the upgrading part. LOL I gotta do this E-town thing sometime!

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
QWIKSTRIKE;1128072 said:
Someone named MDUB signe my page I suspect he's related to JDUB some how!:naughty::sarcasm::biglaugh:

Not me Anthony, but your coil set-up looks great.
How do they compare to the stock coils?

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
s000pra89T;1128221 said:
Been doing the same, man....ride is good, just slow on the upgrading part. LOL I gotta do this E-town thing sometime!

It's ever going steady process. I have been ugrading ever since I sold the AFM to ya. Soooo....you know it takes time to progress to where I am. You try new things learn from mistakes. Yes you must join us in Enlishtown. It's been getting bigger every year. More Supra drag at my event then any other meet period.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
jdub;1128404 said:
Not me Anthony, but your coil set-up looks great.
How do they compare to the stock coils?

These Coils produce 90 mJ

Voltage 40 Kv each coil.

They were the hottest coils on the market at the end of 2006 JDUB. I knew there was no relationship.lol;)

So far I love my setup way better than I liked the stock set up. I can upgrade to better coils If I choose to, or use any TPS that I feel nescessary. I have more control over everything including my Tauraus electric fan seen in he picture, with out the limitation of the obsolete stock equipment.

The stock equipment was fine for it's time, but as the time moved on so has progress.

Last edited: