My Midnight Blue Pearl - Lots of pics now! Take a look.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Well the leather is REALLY bad so yes the cloth is going to be temporay but the way I think of it I don't want to get the seats or interior done until everything else it done. So basically it will be the last step and then the car can relax.

I wouldn't want to have the interior done with the body needing work or before I tackle my plan of a semi-resto.

I can use the cloth seats as cores and have it re-done, I'm thinking down the line I'll go to grey, something easier to work with, something more of a normal colour. I'd love the tan truthfully. Full tan interior would be nice.

Tan/Shadow black are equal to me, but grey is more realistic.

As for those things in the back of my seat those are helicopters, not sure if you seen them before, but you break them in half and drop them and they fall like helicopters. They got up in there from the hole in my rear driver's inner fender. There's a very short story on it up above a few posts back.

Thanks for looking in, there will be more pics up shortly.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Here are some more pics from October 18th. My brother was selling his mazda so we took a couple of pics before it was gone and snapped a few with the supra as well, these are those. Then later that night I snapped a few in pickering at my cousin's house. Those are the last three in the dark. I kept them because they show how badly it needed to be dropped.

2n8v251.jpg

ng3b47.jpg

2ciagyq.jpg

9qgw12.jpg

29nw8z4.jpg

1z9edg.jpg

2iac560.jpg

2r26w47.jpg

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Hey everyone, I've disappeared for a while. Just been busy with some personal stuff and some school. Getting cold now I have to wrap this project up no matter how busy things get.

It's all coming to a point where it can be wrapped up fast but not in the way I wanted. Not being to work on it during winter due to storage this year also doesn't help. Both sides of the garage will have a car stored in it, including mine so I can't have mine in the build progress.

All this means is as soon as it get a bit warm again I'll take back into it because I don't want to waste any time not driving her.

Updates soon.

twan

Supramania Contributor
Oct 18, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
looks good man. if u every need a hand i would love to lend one. im also in pickering. hey do you know justin in brampton? hes the one i bought my supra from:icon_bigg