My JDM JZA70 Twinturbo R Project

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Any pics of that exhaust? Saw an unknown one like that on ebay and might pick it up. Not sure if it will hang too low or if it even fits for that matter.

Nice Supra tho. Mine looks like it should be in a junkyard compared to this lol

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
T-MA71;1124293 said:
Any pics of that exhaust? Saw an unknown one like that on ebay and might pick it up. Not sure if it will hang too low or if it even fits for that matter.

Nice Supra tho. Mine looks like it should be in a junkyard compared to this lol

Sent you a PM.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
arizzle;1128259 said:
at first i didn't really like how the car was 2 tone! but now! DAMN it's soo hot!

Yeah, I didnt like it either, that's why I decided to paint the black stuff.

Turbo Drifter;1128263 said:
Awesome job!!, I have loved your MKIV videos over the years and to see you driving the MKIII the same makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Car looks great!

Jeremy

Thanks man! :)

WhtMa71;1128393 said:
Just watched the drifting vid on pg2. Very nice! How are those Ksports working out? Im thinking of getting some.

K-Sports are working excellent. These would be perfect for a daily driver, not too harsh or soft, but tell you the thruth, they are too soft for drifting or serious track driving. I'm going to change the spring rates during the winter with a more agressive rates. Maby aroung 17kg front and 13 kg rear. Now I think they are 13kg front and 7 rear.

Krister

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
I just sold this Supra. Dont worry, it went to a good home. One of my family friends bought it. I might be updating this thread with some pics in the future.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Whoa, can't believe I missed this thread......Just when you sold the car..

Your Supra looked very similar to mine (a hell of a lot better though - GRacer front, color, wheels (5 spokes), euro turn signals). Gotta get my car all one color again...

Yeah, so what's next?

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
I have a black MKIV and the Boostlogic auto broke on me. So I'm going to buy a second MKIV from Japan which is 6spd and I'm going to do a 6spd swap on the black Supra and convert the JDM supra to automatic and perhaps sell it. After that, something interesting again. :)

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Krister;1141912 said:
I have a black MKIV and the Boostlogic auto broke on me. So I'm going to buy a second MKIV from Japan which is 6spd and I'm going to do a 6spd swap on the black Supra and convert the JDM supra to automatic and perhaps sell it. After that, something interesting again. :)

Sweet. MKIVs are cool too

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Nice looking car.

Would you do us a favor? Look at the firewall at the chasis code. On LHD models, it says MA70-xxxxxx, a serial number. Those are parts of the VIN.

Does yours say JZA70-xxxxxxxxx?

I ask out of curiosity from those that insist on an MA71 chasis. This still wouldn't prove it, I think people are confusing the VIN itself with the model.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
Nick M;1156793 said:
Would you do us a favor? Look at the firewall at the chasis code. On LHD models, it says MA70-xxxxxx, a serial number. Those are parts of the VIN.

I ask out of curiosity from those that insist on an MA71 chasis. This still wouldn't prove it, I think people are confusing the VIN itself with the model.
Said he sold it.

Although I will say the color combo with the most recent wheels was pretty hot.

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
Nick M;1156793 said:
Nice looking car.

Hi,

I'll take a look when see the car next time.

The VIN atleast reads JZA70-xxxxx. European MA70 Supras are JT1xxxxx

Krister