my flywheel keeps comeing loose

chris1039

Jun 24, 2007
tucson, arizona
ok i finally got around to taking pics heres one of my clutch it looks horrible there appear to be junks comeing off. what should i do. and it does slip but only when i launch.

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 27

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
chris1039;1133638 said:
ok i finally got around to taking pics heres one of my clutch it looks horrible there appear to be junks comeing off. what should i do. and it does slip but only when i launch.

Man, I thought you said the bolts came loose,...not came out and pin balled around my bell housing.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
chris1039;1133638 said:

how many miles is on the clutch?....do you do many clutch dumps?....how long have you been driveing manual transmission cars?

I ask cause it looks like you burn the clutch up alot! That looks like normal wear for someone who is very hard on the clutch.

chris1039

Jun 24, 2007
tucson, arizona
i havent dumped the clutch that much maybe five times since i installed it(1100 miles ago). most of the time im raceing from a roll. the other side of the clutch doesnt look nearly this bad. i've been driving manual cars for about three years now why do you ask.