My cat got pwned :(

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com

The REAL ULTIMATE Weaponary to disseminate those pesky outside cats...100% guaranteed

rpg-7-launcher.gif

800px-AT4_rocket_launcher.jpg

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Are you sure that another cat did that? May have been a dog, raccoon or opossum. I've done the drain tube/ointment/flush with one of my cats, too. It's nasty, but you gotta fix your buddy.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Poor lil kitty!!!!!

I hope recovery goes without incident.

This is why my kitty is an inside cat only... I'm too scared something like that will happen :(

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
HIDPLANET said:
Wow aaron that sucks.
Makes me think harder about this stupid black cat that tries to harass one of my cats. He always goes for the neck (luckily this cat of mine is fat) and seems to really want to kill my cat. Time to steakout and get a paintball gun.

I'd start feeding it, chucking pieces of fish at it...and trap it, then paintball gun it all you want if its giving you that much grief :naughty:

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Keep pets inside? I think, and its totally my personal opinion, that keeping pets inside is like torture. There are instances where it can be better to keep an animal inside, but for the most part I do believe that animals love the freedom of going in and out of a home. I would never lock my pets indoors. But you do run additional risks if you let them out so its a toss up.

The cat I hate has been drenched by my super soaker and he is totally spooked by my presence. I think he knows hes gonna get it from me. He has even come into my house in the middle of the night and fought with one of my cats in my bedroom! ugh I hate that fucker...I know hes trying to kill my fat cat while he leaves my other cat alone.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
wow man that's aweful. glad it got out alive. i suppose it probably looks worse since it had to have surgery and a shave...right?

aack.

my cats contend with wild animals. thankfully all the species seem to keep their distance from one another. except the foxes...one time i saw them playing with my cats...they kinda chase eachother. its scary. but doesnt happen anymore as far as i know.

you know its funny, how ttt said his kitty joins him under his supra...well...a baby fox almost joined me under my car but i was a little weirded out letting a wild animal creep around by my face while i was working on my car.

later he let me get super close again though. i was taking pics from about 5 feet away.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Thing was I never caught him before, so I couldn't quite prove it was him although I knew it was. If I was in a bad mood I probably would have left him his dogs presents.
I think he's scared of me now tho. I returned his mail he dropped all over my lawn/sidewalk and he had this timid, worried look one his face. :biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
aw, it looks like my old cat did. i have a thing for black/white cats. :)

i hope he/she recovers quickly!

-shaeff

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Thanks everybody, he's doing great, back to his old self already.
I just took him back the the vet to get the drain tube removed today. If I was really going to do anything to the other cat, I would catch him and take him to the pound. I honestly couldn't kill or torture an animal unless it was to eat it to survive, and I'm obviously not that hungry. LOL