My cat got pwned :(

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Cost me $400 :cry: He's ok, the drain tube comes out tomorrow.

If I see that other cat again I think I am going to kill it.

p717806_1.jpg

p717806_2.jpg

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
It was just a few puncture wounds and some bad scratches, but we didn't see him for a few days, and when we finally took him to the vet a day later it had become an abscess with puss coming out and started to smell terrible.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
bigaaron said:
It was just a few puncture wounds and some bad scratches, but we didn't see him for a few days, and when we finally took him to the vet a day later it had become an abscess with puss coming out and started to smell terrible.

eww, i lose cats from cars :( never other cats

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Wow aaron that sucks.
Makes me think harder about this stupid black cat that tries to harass one of my cats. He always goes for the neck (luckily this cat of mine is fat) and seems to really want to kill my cat. Time to steakout and get a paintball gun.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
From now on he's going to be a man about it like me.

You know you went to the hospital with that little biddy scratch you got on your head............:biglaugh:

That looks like it hurt. Tell your cat to either learn his place in the pecking order or to do like Nate says and take it like a man.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Fuckkkkk!!..That looks really bad...
But glad to hear he is okay.

My g/f's kitten likes to go out at night and sometimes in front of her house an adult black cat watches. But we keep a watch on him (g/f's kitty) just to make sure he stays out of trouble. He is funny...always joining me under the Supra when I do work on it.

Cheers,
Roy