My BPU'd 1jz swap/build thread....

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Very nice car!..I just looked thru the whole build.. :thumbup:
Soo...when you comming thru Macon to let me drive it??:naughty: i'll let you take my honda for a spin..lol :runaway:

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
I thought you were selling her... :dunno: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! I knew ya couldnt do it! ;)

I'll have to say that if I'm ever offered what I think I can get, she's gone. There is a guy here on Benning that says he wants it & will pay thru the nose for it. He's just waiting until he gets his reenlistment bonus in September.

I love the car, but if he comes thru, I'll have to do it....

Mister Crispy said:
Nice stinger. Nice cam gears. I can say, the color choice is rather extravagant

LOL, I'm not a fan of the colors of the gears myself. I couldn't pass up the deal I got them for, so the only color I see when I look at them is green :biglaugh:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
oh my gosh. All that time and effort into this and you are thinking about selling it? I mean I know money talks and all, but you have barely had time to enjoy it. What are your plans if the car sells?

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
mk3forme said:
oh my gosh. All that time and effort into this and you are thinking about selling it? I mean I know money talks and all, but you have barely had time to enjoy it. What are your plans if the car sells?

Well, the offer being made is just too good to pass up. This guy that I work with kept asking me to sell it to him, but I never said anything firm about selling. Finally, after many times of him telling me that he would pay whatever I asked, I told him an insane price feeling that that would shut him up. He's trying to get a personal loan, and if that falls thru, he get's his reenlistment bonus in a few months, so we'll see what happens....

Like I said, that's a deal I couldn't walk away from. If I do sell it, I'm looking at a CLK430...

Wills7MGTE said:
rakkasan no offense but your wife is gorgeous as hell!!!!! kudos to you sir. Car looks good too and now its 1JZ could your life be any better?

Thanks, why would I be be offended, I think she's hot too :icon_bigg

Last edited: