My A8s progression ( on the outside) H&Rs, 19s, and more:

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Dan, I've always enjoyed your vehicles. Your website was one of the first I stumbled across back when I was just getting into Supras. I'm 24 now, so I must have been 17 or so.

You actually inspired me to buy my own Audi (which hasn't happened yet), but I'll probably be picking up an S5 in a couple years.

Anyhow, keep up the good work man.

Take care,
Mo

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
ValgeKotkas;1601021 said:
So you have a luxury limo and you drive basically on rocks? (Sport susp, no tire wall?) :)
Though I must say it looks good...

Drive one lowered on coils with some light forged wheels and you'd understand. Thanks.

Mo87NA;1601507 said:
Dan, I've always enjoyed your vehicles. Your website was one of the first I stumbled across back when I was just getting into Supras. I'm 24 now, so I must have been 17 or so.

You actually inspired me to buy my own Audi (which hasn't happened yet), but I'll probably be picking up an S5 in a couple years.

Well thanks. Glad I can inspire others in the right directions sometimes:)

In honestly, please be sure to also test drive the standard A5. I was just at waterfest recently and was SHOCKED when I saw a stock A5 whipping it up during the autoX. Seriously a beast. I can not describe it in text. I'd have to call you and try to vocalize it, lol. It may save you a lot of cash and still keep a smile on your face while you are driving it.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Dan McBoost;1601514 said:
Drive one lowered on coils with some light forged wheels and you'd understand. Thanks.

Well thanks. Glad I can inspire others in the right directions sometimes:)

In honestly, please be sure to also test drive the standard A5. I was just at waterfest recently and was SHOCKED when I saw a stock A5 whipping it up during the autoX. Seriously a beast. I can not describe it in text. I'd have to call you and try to vocalize it, lol. It may save you a lot of cash and still keep a smile on your face while you are driving it.

Thanks Dan.

The previous owner of my company has a 2002 S8 with 279k miles on it. Bought it brand new and it runs perfect. I took it out and I must say, it was an incredible feeling. Such a smooth ride, yet partially violent throttle response. I had a blast.

Where in NY are you from? PM your response if you want it to be public. I'm about 30 min from Shaeff (Chris). We should organize a get together sometime. It'd be nice to shoot the shit with another Supra/ Audi guy.

Let me know.
-Mo