DSC01784s.jpg

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
oh man......
have i ever mentioned i <3 a8's?
i love them with cold air intakes.... just the honk that engine generates is enough for me.. to ... well... .haha

it looks so damn sweet with the BBS's... vip style.
but the 19's are better!!!

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
supra90turbo said:
oh man......
have i ever mentioned i <3 a8's?
i love them with cold air intakes.... just the honk that engine generates is enough for me.. to ... well... .haha

it looks so damn sweet with the BBS's... vip style.
but the 19's are better!!!

No, you didn't, heh

Thank you, thanks you! :D

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
I'm looking at 19 or 20 inch two piece wheels. Same idea, silver lips, and car colored spokes. Who knows tho. The ones I want are ~1000 a rim, and for 6k ( after tires) I would rather keep my 19s and put 6k into my supras...

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Dan McBoost said:
I'm looking at 19 or 20 inch two piece wheels. Same idea, silver lips, and car colored spokes. Who knows tho. The ones I want are ~1000 a rim, and for 6k ( after tires) I would rather keep my 19s and put 6k into my supras...

Well I ended up putting 8k into the wheels on the A8.
Polished lip with satin black centers.

20" BBS RS GTs:

DSC03392s.jpg

DSC03458s.jpg

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Wow those are crazy. I could never bring myself to spend that much on wheels. I'd be paranoid and install alarms on the wheels with wheel-locks on every lug.
Look amazing though.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
That's gorgeous, Dan! By the way, you don't happen to know the drtyeuro guys, do you? I don't know them, but see them around all the time in Kingston... (not sure if you're even in that area.)

P.S.- make a new Supra video. I've been waiting in anticipation for far too long!

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Beautiful A8... I love the blacked-out front grille. Do you by chance drive through Yellow Springs, Ohio any? I swear I've seen your Supra drive through there numerous times...

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Thanks,

Ive been to shows and saw the drtyeuros but don't know many of them. (new supra video? Can't wait, but new garage first..)

Never been top yellow springs and I hope there is not another crazy enough mofo to buy those wheels, lol.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Dan McBoost;1164812 said:
Ive been to shows and saw the drtyeuros but don't know many of them. (new supra video? Can't wait, but new garage first..)

Ah, I always see them at one of the local restaurants (99 in Kingston)hanging out, that's why I asked.

Garage > all :)

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Old topic, but I just noticed I never put photos of the new paint I stuck on her.

It is mclaren SLR black with a different metal flake and updated PPG black to keep the black, BLACK. Tons of coats and lots of work between them went into this. While being stripped all of the windows were replaced with new and I had them tinted before the were installed so there are no lines to be seen.

The finish before the last wet sand:
DSC00697s.jpg

After:
Day_3_%2800%29d.jpg

It always looks very black, but when the sun hits it right.... ( even though this does NOT do it justice):
DSC01297s.jpg

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
what res are those pics uploaded at, I click on them and they don't get much larger, like from 1152 to 1280 pixel.
Having a huge screen doesn't help lol...

BTW all your pics ever posted, are desktop backgrounds that would stay months at a time before i switch ;)