More muslim violence: killed a nun in Somalia.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
^^I think that was very well said Reign, there are whackos in any group, race, or religion. It needs to be dealt with from within, or it only escalates more, This will probably never be solved in our lifetime, a lot of sacrifices will have to be made to make any progress, and it doesnt seem many are willing to make them.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Best writing I've seen in a long time.

"The thing is, the "good" muslims need to step up and clean their OWN house... If I was the leader of the "Gingers" and there were gingers causing violence and preaching hate and killing non-gingers, then it would be up to me, as head of the gingers to speak out against them and condemn them as NOT being part of the peaceful loving ginger people... But when I sit back, and do NOTHING and say NOTHING, then Im just as guilty as those commiting the atrocities to humanity... I just dont know WHY the muslim leaderes who are against this shit wont step up and say they denounce them... "

The silence of the ENTIRE muslim population on this condems them all to hell in my book. The only way we will have safe, secure and peaceful homes, airplanes and basic existance again is to do the house cleaning the quiet majority in these lands is not willing, or capable of doing. (It's what we are doing in Iraq, as painfull as it is, we either deal with them now, in their own backyard, or we tuck our tails, run away and have to deal with an even larger problem in the future.)

I belive it will take the use of a nuke on the part of Muslim Terrorists to finally wake up the world to just how dangerous these assholes are.

Problem is, then we will strike back in ways that kill millions of non combatants. (Really if you think about it, there are no non-combatants in a terror based war. We are all soldiers fighting this war. The sooner we realize that, the sooner we will be to ending this war with a great victory over radical Islam.)

amd_hcds

Dec 20, 2005
Chicago,IL
Well reign what you said is right but it's not as simple as that. Those crazy muslim extremists claim that everyone who stands against their crazy violent methods should be killed and sadly those stupid muslim extremists are in command so they have the power to do anything if you want to make things right. You hate muslims you think they're all a bunch of killers?that's your opinion and I respect it but to tell you the truth that's what the media tells you. I'm not much of a muslim my mom is a christian and i'm not into both of them much I just believe in God and that's it. You said good muslims have to step up and make things right well my friend good muslims either are living near you in your area or hiding from those crazy extremists or killed already by hose monsters.

Killing a Nun in a hospital isn't the first horrible killing those monsters do, Their killing roll for innocent people including children is on a daily basis sadly no one can stop them from killing and no one is stopping them from letting other nations hate everyone who's a muslim or an arab but you can't blame us for that cause if I wanted to say something i'd be dead so honestly i'm not gonna die to make things right and which I won't. I want a better life and I think those people should be put in a piece of land and a nuke should burn them. but again (no offense) saying all of that land should be burned to hell with a nuke bro you're being one of those killers which is killing everyone including the innocent to kill the bad ones.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
amd_hcds said:
Well reign what you said is right but it's not as simple as that. Those crazy muslim extremists claim that everyone who stands against their crazy violent methods should be killed and sadly those stupid muslim extremists are in command so they have the power to do anything if you want to make things right. You hate muslims you think they're all a bunch of killers?that's your opinion and I respect it but to tell you the truth that's what the media tells you. I'm not much of a muslim my mom is a christian and i'm not into both of them much I just believe in God and that's it. You said good muslims have to step up and make things right well my friend good muslims either are living near you in your area or hiding from those crazy extremists or killed already by hose monsters.

Killing a Nun in a hospital isn't the first horrible killing those monsters do, Their killing roll for innocent people including children is on a daily basis sadly no one can stop them from killing and no one is stopping them from letting other nations hate everyone who's a muslim or an arab but you can't blame us for that cause if I wanted to say something i'd be dead so honestly i'm not gonna die to make things right and which I won't. I want a better life and I think those people should be put in a piece of land and a nuke should burn them. but again (no offense) saying all of that land should be burned to hell with a nuke bro you're being one of those killers which is killing everyone including the innocent to kill the bad ones.
He hates muslims and thinks they're all killers?? AND you respect that?? I never heard that on My browser, His posty said we all know there are great muslims in the community, and I never heard him say hate, I did hear Peace, & love. Why do we have to twist things to make our point seem good. THIS IS HOW IT ALL STARTS!!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
tookwik4u89 said:
And I never heard ANY media say all muslims are killers and they hate them.

Wow...apparently you can't see big pictures. You can look at the news and see a bias against muslims. Ever since 9/11 it's gotten really bad. When you think muslim what do you think of immediately?

I'm gonna say you probably think terrorist. Product of the media? Ohhhhh yeah.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Again I guess I missed the all muslims are terrorist alerts, Theyre may be more people that hate muslims than us that don't I'm not going to claim to know something I dont, but i doubt it, and your stretching the truth and fueling the fire to generalize everyone. I heard plenty of media standing up for the muslim community, and no not just muslims. I can only imagine what it must feel like to think everyone is looking at you they must think youre a terrorist. Not near as many look at you(them) that way as you think so dont judge. Discrimination goes both ways, just because some think we should nuke them all doesnt mean the majority do, the extreme violent are the most visible and talked about on both sides. PS ....I am no defender of government or media, like i said there are whackos in all groups!! PEACE!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
tookwik4u89 said:
Again I guess I missed the all muslims are terrorist alerts, Theyre may be more people that hate muslims than us that don't I'm not going to claim to know something I dont, but i doubt it, and your stretching the truth and fueling the fire to generalize everyone. I heard plenty of media standing up for the muslim community, and no not just muslims. I can only imagine what it must feel like to think everyone is looking at you they must think youre a terrorist. Not near as many look at you(them) that way as you think so dont judge. Discrimination goes both ways, just because some think we should nuke them all doesnt mean the majority do, the extreme violent are the most visible and talked about on both sides. PS ....I am no defender of government or media, like i said there are whackos in all groups!! PEACE!

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. You're whole argument is just as confusing as that bold line

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
My point is ....that your point that I probably think terrorsist as soon as I see a muslim because the media has so much control over me is IMO an uneducated opinion. Its not THAT hard to understand. I wont argue your statement that there is bias against them. I respect your feelings, your emotions over it clearly making you unable to see my point. The bold statement you highlighted, after 9/11 , I recall numerous pleas not to judge people as terrorists and commit race crimes. Guess we watch different channels. I guess i don't understand your point where you cant understand what I typed, I will make a wild guess that you just like to argue, I guess we can just agree to disagree:drink1:

amd_hcds

Dec 20, 2005
Chicago,IL
tookwik4u89 said:
He hates muslims and thinks they're all killers?? AND you respect that?? I never heard that on My browser, His posty said we all know there are great muslims in the community, and I never heard him say hate, I did hear Peace, & love. Why do we have to twist things to make our point seem good. THIS IS HOW IT ALL STARTS!!

Yes I respect his opinion cause he's not going out there and bombing all of them he's just saying it and what i meant was I respect his opinion but he's wrong it's kinda nice to say that "I respect your opinion but it might be wrong" rather than saying "you're wrong you idiot" don't you think bro?

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
amd_hcds said:
Yes I respect his opinion cause he's not going out there and bombing all of them he's just saying it and what i meant was I respect his opinion but he's wrong it's kinda nice to say that "I respect your opinion but it might be wrong" rather than saying "you're wrong you idiot" don't you think bro?

No I don't like to just argue, but I see you're in Iraq, so I'm guessing, you don't get the media bias we get here (because there is definitely one). Muslim and Terrorist are for the most part synonymous and that has to do a lot with 9/11 and previous terrorist acts, and a lot to do with how muslims are potrayed in the news.

And I think you saying my statement was an uneducated opinion is idiotic. How is an opinion uneducated?

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Derk, I think you mixed me and amd up totally, you dont seem to comprehend what you read that well. I give up, maybe i am an idiot, and most people in America hate muslims because tv told them to. No hard feelings, moving on!!

amd hcds, Im sure your post just came across wrong after Pm ing with you, and you spoke out of anger too quickly. It takes a man to look back and realize it. You seem to be really cool. Its gotta be a bitch to get parts there!

amd_hcds

Dec 20, 2005
Chicago,IL
Thanks bro Yeah It was out of anger . no hard feelings bro you too derk I didn't mean to offense any of you guys it's just a discussion and an opinion-share so no hard feelings

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Let me be clearer.

1) Radical Islam is a problem for the world, not just the "West."

2) I don't think we should just nuke them, but I think when Radical Islam get's ahold of a nuke, they will use it on the "West."

3) I think when that happens, the "West" will respond in ways that will kill millions and millions of islamic people, and that's too bad. (Our idea's of PC and compassion will go out the window when the people of the "West" see what a nuke does in a highly populated area. The last time was in Japan, and those images are horrific enough, and live news coverage has come along way since then..)

4) I understand that if you speak up in Iraq, or Iran, or Saudi and say that Radical Islam is bad, and we should not commit acts of terror, your buddies at the mosque will kill you. That's the problem. There are too many loud, and way to many silent supporters of terror in Islam for me to classify them as a peacefull religion at this point in time. Christians have been just as bad in history, but at this time, right now, Islam is completely out of control.

On a global scale, there are not many muslems speaking up to say "Stop this senseless killing now!" and then turning in the assholes preaching the radical islamic crap that spawns these acts of terror around the globe, and in your own backyard.

You guys in Iraq are being killed every day by radical Islam. If you support your new government radical islam kills you if they can. I have to hand it to you for being brave and making your country a peaceful one with elected leaders who are not your imam's. (If that's possible.) You surely know that freedom is not free by any means.

The problem is we can't tell if one Islamic male between 17 and 40 is a nice guy, or a terrorist, so we have to be wary of all of them. It's really up to the Islamic males (and females to some extent) as to when this distrust of the world for them will end. Stop the violence, and we will welcome you back with open arms. Keep it up, and the world will eventually "convert you by the sword" if you don't mind the pun. :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I just wanna say, to clear up any confusion: I dont HATE Muslims... Actually, I dont think I truly HATE anyone... Hate is so extreme, and its the devil's door... I may not LIKE what they are doing, but... And its not ALL of them... It's the one's, the thug "gang" muslims, who are big stinky pussies, wrapped up in head gear, holding a gun to a journalist head and pulling the trigger, or slowly cutting the head of a civilian with a butcher knife while being video taped too fucking chicken shit to show thier faces... Tough enough to tie up a man, beat him and decapitate him all in the name of Allah, but too sissy ass to show thier face...

Islamists whole goal on this planet it to make EVERYONE follow what they follow... If you dont, you die... Iran WILL use nuclear warfare, there's no doubt... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran, has already said he would wipe Isreal off the face of the earth if he got it, and he truly believes he's the profit to lead the world to the end, not to mention he was a terrorist that took US hostages and killed them in the 70s... This guy is a fuckin winner... Oh, and he was a fucking MAYOR for two years before becoming the president... If I were to say one good thing about him, at least he reversed that annoying law that said women cant watch SOCCER! Go ladies in Iran! Soccer! WHOO!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
tookwik4u89 said:
Derk, I think you mixed me and amd up totally, you dont seem to comprehend what you read that well. I give up, maybe i am an idiot, and most people in America hate muslims because tv told them to. No hard feelings, moving on!!

amd hcds, Im sure your post just came across wrong after Pm ing with you, and you spoke out of anger too quickly. It takes a man to look back and realize it. You seem to be really cool. Its gotta be a bitch to get parts there!

Oh shit, so I did mix you guys up, lol, sorry. I had been awake since 5 am and was dealing with a death by powerpoint class when I was reading and writting in here. Needless to say I was a little out of it.

Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did and no hard feelings towards you guys either :naughty: