More muslim violence: killed a nun in Somalia.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Can someone, muslim, hebrew, jew, christian, buddist, I dont care, can SOMEONE tell me PLEASE: why in the FUCK would you shoot and kill a NUN?!?! A nun at a CHILDREN'S hospital! Not a soldier, not a freedom fighter, not a malitia member....... A humble, sweet, innocent, old nun...

Here is my point, if the muslims get this insane over the Pope quoting a passage from SIX HUNDRED years ago... If they, muslims, can kill an innocent old woman over what words were spoken, then what should christians do to muslims who kill us? So if speaking illfully about them is worthy of death, then is killing one of us, worthy of... what? I mean, what? Would I be justified rolling in front of a mosque and gunning down a cleric? Eye for an eye? I really cant understand why the christians dont stand up and start fighting back against these people... You shouldnt feel scared or threatened at a fucking CHILDREN'S hospital... I seriously hope and pray that there is a God... I do believe there is... But I hope and pray that there is a special section of hell just for these people... Not ALL Muslims, because we all know there are GREAT people in the muslim community... But for these sick, hateful, radical muslim terrorists who kill innocent men, women and children, and for what? Over a dispute of words?

*prays* please God, allow not my heart to be filled with hate for these, I pray Lord that you teach me to recognize the difference between those Muslims who are good of heart, and those who's heart are black with hate...

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
14th century Byzantine emperor Manuel II Paleologus said:
Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.

That is the quote that the pope used that made the muslims so angry. Rumor has it that the nun forgave her murderers before she died. So here is how I see it. Angry muslims murder a nun because a 14th century emperor said islam was evil. Catholic nun forgives her murderers before she dies. Which act was good and which act was evil? By committing this horrible crime the muslims prove the 14th century emperor right!!!

Now everyone is condemning the pope and giving the islamofascists a pass.

http://www.mrc.org/press/2006/press20060919.asp

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better IMHO

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
WTF????? No the "decent" muslim community only gets outraged when the rest of the world starts to retaliate......... Those fucking whackjob muslims in Somalia killed some teenage kids when they discovered that the kids were watching the soccer world cup on TV......I read that shit on yahoo a couple months back.... I am fucking speechless!!!!!!!!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Aaron J Williams said:
Catholic nun forgives her murderers before she dies. Which act was good and which act was evil?
Thats what we do... We forgive... I dont care who you follow, what religion, the basis is forgiveness... Allah, God, Buddah... Its all about forgiveness... I dont care if you believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or if he was just some guy: his whole message, unto his death, was peace AND forgiveness... He died, brutally, in the name of forgiveness... I can't believe that the Muslim faith doesnt have a proclamation of forgiveness anywhere in it...

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
You know, some of you preach how muslims are evil and how they do horrible shit. But do I need to remind you of the history of Christianity and how people around the world were "educated" to believe in God? Or do I need to mention the Ku Klux Klan? Remember those guys? This is exactly why I hate religion so much.

Do you honest to god think that the majority of the christian faith world actually would forgive someone in that situation? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say hell no.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SupraDerk said:
Do you honest to god think that the majority of the christian faith world actually would forgive someone in that situation? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say hell no.
In what situation? Quoting a 600 year old passage? So in that mind set, should a christian mob lynch you for reminding them that hundreds of years ago there were the crusades?

Or are you talking about the nun forgiving them for killing her? The men and women of the cloth are set to a higher standard than the rest of us... I havent taken an oath of celibacy, humility and to be poor... I havent... So if someone shot me, I might not be in the mindset to forgive them... So does that make me worse than the men that shot me? Does it make them right?

Do you understand the point of this post? This has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with needless, mindless hate... They shot and killed a nun and her guard for what someone else said 600 years ago...

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Reign_Maker said:
Thats what we do... We forgive... I dont care who you follow, what religion, the basis is forgiveness... Allah, God, Buddah... Its all about forgiveness... I dont care if you believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or if he was just some guy: his whole message, unto his death, was peace AND forgiveness... He died, brutally, in the name of forgiveness... I can't believe that the Muslim faith doesnt have a proclamation of forgiveness anywhere in it...

That's your quote isn't it? And then you just said you wouldn't forgive someone in that same situation. So are you really better than a muslim that apparently doesn't have a proclamation about forgiveness?

I understand the point in the post, but what has happened? More mindless, needless hate has been generated torwards muslims as a whole. So was that the goal? Well done then.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
I don't hate Muslims. In fact, I have nothing against them at all. Probably the vast majority of them, especially in North America, are great people who I'd gladly enjoy spending time with, etc.

There are people from every religion that are extremists and those people are the people I have a problem with. Whether they are Christian or not, some people do some messed up stuff in the name of their god.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SupraDerk said:
That's your quote isn't it? And then you just said you wouldn't forgive someone in that same situation.
Im NOT a priest...

SupraDerk said:
but what has happened? More hate has been generated torwards muslims. So was that the goal? Well done then.
Tell muslims to stop rioting, killing innocent people, etc... Who's fault is this?

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
And I brought up the claim that some Christian groups and Christians of the last couple of millenium have done and do the same freaking thing (needlessly kill people in the name of God that is), but yet you vilify the whole muslim faith and not the Christian faith as a whole?

And I didn't say you were a priest, but YOU did say that "we forgive..." Putting non-muslims on a pedastal above muslims. Why infalte christianity and other religions to be above Islam?

I'm not saying that killing the nun was alright, I'm saying that it's the same on both sides. First they got all up and pissy and now Christians are getting all up and pissy. Over what? Religion... the same shit that keeps starting wars over and over again. I don't understand how faith based religions can preach so much love and compassion and yet at the same time be some of the most hateful people

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
So this has nothing to do with Jake & Derk's little debate here, but check this out from the article in Jake' first post:
Jake's Source said:
One top Islamist source told Reuters there was "a very high possibility" the attack was linked to controversy over a recent speech by
Pope Benedict which angered Muslims who thought it showed their religion to be innately violent.
So these particular Muslims think that the Pops shows their religion is innately violent, so to get revenge for that statement, they go and kill a nun at a children's hospital. Way to prove his point, retards. Honestly, if the pope pisses you off, kill the pope, not some innocent lady who woldn't hurt a fly over there trying to help little kids.

Honestly, this pisses me off so much.

Derk,
Honestly, I can't answer your last question about many religious people being very hateful. At least for Christianity, we're called to love each other and treat others how we wanna be treated. So, first off obviously people aren't perfect, so they aren't always gonna be nice and sweet and loving good people. I'm talking here about losing your cool, being a jerk, stuff like that. When people go off and kill in the name of Christianity, it has nothing to do with Christianity. I guarantee you that ain't anywhere in the Bible. The people that kill in the name of Christianity are simply controlling people using the "Will of God" as an excuse to force others to be how they are. Its the natural greedy desire to control others. Anyone who can be purposely hateful to others, or go as fas as killing others, are not at all true Christians. Anyway, my point is, people make mistakes, and even though they're spposed to be kind and loving, Christians aren't perfect and they make mistakes.

I can't make any claims for the Muslim religion, iono on that one.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Derk,
Honestly, I can't answer your last question about many religious people being very hateful. At least for Christianity, we're called to love each other and treat others how we wanna be treated. So, first off obviously people aren't perfect, so they aren't always gonna be nice and sweet and loving good people. I'm talking here about losing your cool, being a jerk, stuff like that. When people go off and kill in the name of Christianity, it has nothing to do with Christianity. I guarantee you that ain't anywhere in the Bible. The people that kill in the name of Christianity are simply controlling people using the "Will of God" as an excuse to force others to be how they are. Its the natural greedy desire to control others. Anyone who can be purposely hateful to others, or go as fas as killing others, are not at all true Christians. Anyway, my point is, people make mistakes, and even though they're spposed to be kind and loving, Christians aren't perfect and they make mistakes.

I can't make any claims for the Muslim religion, iono on that one.

I know that Christianity is supposed to be about love and what not and I'm not so much talking about losing your cool and stuff like that. I'm talking about killing people because of how you interpret the bible and Christianity. I grew up in the South, my whole family is from the South. A lot of Southern Baptists I know are INCREDIDBLY prejudiced and all the prejudice comes from religion. I've heard so many people in my family talk about how they "don't trust those jews" or "those muslims"...all because what? They don't believe in the bible.

I'm sure you know about how bad race relations used to be down here and where did that stem from? The bible. Those people believed full heartedly that God choses the whites to be superior to blacks. Where they wrong? Hell yeah they were, but did they think they were wrong? Hell no they didn't.

Religion, IMO, is already a dangerous thing, but having "blind" religious fanatics on all sides of the fence is just asking for trouble.

But I don't mean to talk about religion.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I love all people who are for peace, and love... I dont care what color you are, what religion... What gender, what social status... If you are a good person, you are worthy in my book...

But when you hate... When you kill innocents... When you manipulate text to make it what your black heart wants it to be and you get those around you to do your evil will, then we have problems...

Im a christian... All my life... I know about old southern mentality, I've lived here the majority of my life... But its 2006, I have my own thoughts, my own opinions... If someone says something, I get my facts and base my opinion on those...

The unfortuanate situation is, radical islam is destroying a STRONG noble religion... The "KKK" used the bible and select verses to manipulate people into thinking the way they think... But look at the KKK now... What kind of influence do they have? Next to none... Why? because people wised up and realized that the message of hate they were spreading was unacceptible... Look at Nazism... It had a strong foot hold on Europe... There are STILL skin head nazis today... Even in America... but really, what kind of power do they have? none... Islam/muslims, they are gaing ground, but for how long? Do you think the WORLD as a whole is going to put up with this mesage, this violence for long? And what will it take to stop them? If Iran gets the nuclear bomb, they WILL use it... Where? Isreal probably... Well, most likely... And then what? Should we say that it's ok, or should the world unit and just nuke the fuck out of Iran and any and all muslim nations?

The thing is, the "good" muslims need to step up and clean their OWN house... If I was the leader of the "Gingers" and there were gingers causing violence and preaching hate and killing non-gingers, then it would be up to me, as head of the gingers to speak out against them and condemn them as NOT being part of the peaceful loving ginger people... But when I sit back, and do NOTHING and say NOTHING, then Im just as guilty as those commiting the atrocities to humanity... I just dont know WHY the muslim leaderes who are against this shit wont step up and say they denounce them...

I:love:Uderkyderk! :D:D:D