Modern Warfare 2 anyone?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Moy;1498523 said:
Ah shut it you're level 70

And Empera, you still need to accept my friend request lol

hey thats my friends accout but i go over there everyday i only played against you a couple times last nite cause you got off...i hate playing at night hella late cause thats when people use the cheats..... :3d_frown: :: angry :: :aigo:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Moy;1498536 said:
cheating, heartbeat sensor, and thermal scope are for pussies

i heard you can download cheats off a iphone..? to me thought why play the game if your going to cheat that doesnt make any sense...it defeats the whole purpose of playing....

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
cheating is for people who suck and don't feel like getting better through experience, they want everything for nothing

Justin727

T-virus infected
dubsupra209;1498527 said:
plz tell me your using the ak now...? haha it just takes a lil to get used to but that thing has stoping power and i like it cuase it has 45 rounds in the clip..it has a little kick but yopu can shoot it from far..

I took a few shots at it last night before I went to bed. Let my buddy play after that last night and he used it some.
Dunno what time I'll get on tonight guys MWF is gym for me. So I maybe on later then usual.
The guns I usually get the most kills with is the M4, ACR, SCAR-H, and workin on the M16 and FAMAS.. Guess I can use the AK47 now. Usually jump up about 2 levels a night playing about 3-4 hours swapping out with a friend between matches.
Although I use extended mags I usually run out of ammo and have to pick up other damn weapons. I hate anything akimbo and single shot. Thats the only thing that kept me from getting the nuke the other night and I finally got killed with no weapons :(

Edit: elliot's pretty good(dub) he's level 70 and usually gets a high number of kills

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Justin727;1498551 said:
I took a few shots at it last night before I went to bed. Let my buddy play after that last night and he used it some.
Dunno what time I'll get on tonight guys MWF is gym for me. So I maybe on later then usual.
The guns I usually get the most kills with is the M4, ACR, SCAR-H, and workin on the M16 and FAMAS.. Guess I can use the AK47 now. Usually jump up about 2 levels a night playing about 3-4 hours swapping out with a friend between matches.
Although I use extended mags I usually run out of ammo and have to pick up other damn weapons. I hate anything akimbo and single shot. Thats the only thing that kept me from getting the nuke the other night and I finally got killed with no weapons :(

damn that sucks bro..yea me in my friend we switch off in play all night if theres nothing else to do we were playin untill 2 last night...2nite not that late but ill be over there...yea try the ak out you will like it you just have to get use to it...you can shot hella far with it and it shots pretty quick...i sometimes get a double kill and still have half a clip left before i have to reload...were worken on getting the extended mags for the ak than will be in business.....

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
yea sometimes its my friend though hes better than me..but i usually get in 25s easy it just takes me a couple rounds to warm up....i cant wait untill gt comes out all of use playing that live would be sick..

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Moy;1498549 said:
cheating is for people who suck and don't feel like getting better through experience, they want everything for nothing

Nah, it's called people that rather play a game instead of grinding for some stupid rewards that make you "better".

It's a game design made to get people addicted and make them play more. It's generally there to cover up realy balance and true gameplay.

(no I'm not speaking out of my ass, I know what I'm talking about)

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Poodles;1498821 said:
Nah, it's called people that rather play a game instead of grinding for some stupid rewards that make you "better".

It's a game design made to get people addicted and make them play more. It's generally there to cover up realy balance and true gameplay.

(no I'm not speaking out of my ass, I know what I'm talking about)

QFT. Go back to your PC games and quit hating on everything you don't like.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL, it's not hating, it's actually smart psychology as it induces endorphens when you "unlock" something.

Look up the studies on loot in world of warcraft to see what I'm talking about.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Moy;1499066 said:
27-2-7

tdm

MA70witBoost i told my friend to add you since its his account but im always on it..its caliyungsta415

hey we were smashing pretty goodnight excpt for a couple of games people were cheating.....my first game i did hella good i hd like 25 kills....haha im going to start walking around with the sentry gun i get a lot of kills that way....

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
grimreaper;1499097 said:
sweet! Iced666-ps3, any clan tags?

ill try and get on tomorrow evening!

alright ill add you we usually get on around 6 pacific time....its not my account its my friends here it is caliyungsta415