Modern Warfare 2 anyone?

improved

Running!
Apr 4, 2005
California
MAG seems so very similar to S.O.C.O.M. I hope it isn't.

I consider myself a graphic whore, as well, to a certain extent, of course, and I believe MAG isn't impressive in this respect. :(

Matt-

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
improved;1497913 said:
MAG seems so very similar to S.O.C.O.M. I hope it isn't.

I consider myself a graphic whore, as well, to a certain extent, of course, and I believe MAG isn't impressive in this respect. :(

Matt-

It's similar to SOCOM. Graphics are fine to me. What do you expect at 256 players? Team play is a hell of a lot better then MW2 that's for sure.

Mr.Forks

AnotherFoolJoe
Jun 8, 2009
nyc
www.hoonperformance.com
xbox 360 - anotherfooljoe
If your gonna send me a friend request, let me know who you are!
I usually play hardcore td, my classes depend on my team
i use
(cover / defensive [ invasion, run down, favela])
m240 with red dot
aa-12
slight of hand
cold blooded,
ninja
or
(On the move attack [Highrise, karachi])
m4a1 w red dot
usp
slight of hand
cold blooded
last stand
or
(camping [overpass, wasteland, derail])
Fal w acog or thermal & silencer
raffica red dot/ silencer
Bling
Coldblooded
Steady Aim
Claymore

Justin727

T-virus infected
GG guys!

Last night was the first time I played it all weekend. Have been pretty busy all weekend and figured I'd cap my sunday off with some COD. Actually last time I played was in the scrapyard where we owned 7500-4000 had myself 18 straight kills without dying before the game was over. Trying to get a nuke but ran out of time. Game winning kill came quick after I got out of the chopper gunner. :( After that I let my buddy play since he wanted to and I fell asleep.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
damn it, i missed it! lol

well either way i dun play for much on weekdays, have work early in the morning.

i should be on tonite for a couple hours.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Justin727;1498265 said:
I try not to stay up late on the weekdays myself. 5:30am came fast this morning after I got off around 12:30am

I love not having work in the mornings. But I also hate it because I need more money haha.

I was up until 1:30 playing with dubsupra and improved.

I did fairly well one round in Scrapyard. Got my AC130 and then died after about 5-6 more kills. So about 15-16 kills (using Hardline)

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
all depends on wat time u guys can play...weekdays its usually 6 to like 9pm EST, weekends its whenever to whenever lol

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Justin727;1498514 said:
Sounds good actually, I'm up for that anytime! Even Free For All! Who wants to be on my team because I suck :naughty:

Ah shut it you're level 70

And Empera, you still need to accept my friend request lol

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Justin727;1498514 said:
Sounds good actually, I'm up for that anytime! Even Free For All! Who wants to be on my team because I suck :naughty:

plz tell me your using the ak now...? haha it just takes a lil to get used to but that thing has stoping power and i like it cuase it has 45 rounds in the clip..it has a little kick but yopu can shoot it from far..