Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Zumtizzle;1353980 said:
John has never been Useless or out of control.

Free Expression is Big; But posting in a FS Thread or GB Thread about the product or related gibberish is a big GTFO.

Thanks! You are absolutely correct...something RPSil13 (among others) seem to have a hard time understanding.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
my understanding this is an online discussion forum, not a “do and believe what jdub tells you to” forum

Moderators = Police
Police = Rules
Rules dictate what you can and cannot do
Jdub = Moderator
Therefore yes, you do have to do what he tells you because they're the ones who manage this forum. ESPECIALLY in a for sale or GB thread.

You are right on one thing though, you can believe whatever the fudge you want; doesn't necessarily mean you're right though ;)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
kwnate;1353925 said:
Moderators will always suck and piss you off. Get over it, you can't win against them. They have their own thread in the mod section right now talking shit about how stupid this thread is.
Actually, we don't have a thread about this guy. Yet. Maybe I should go start one?

To add to what has already been posted, you can also appeal any decision handed down by the staff here. Simply send a PM to myself, Supracentral, or Jeff Lange - or all three if you wish - and we will look into it.

However, do this at your own risk. There is a fine chance that we'll agree with the staff's decision, and if we do, you're very likely to get smacked even harder. Think of it as double or nothing.

PS: If we were to rank Moderators here by the amount of hate mail they generate, oddly enough JDub isn't that far up on the list. The For Sale mods bear the brunt of that burden.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Tanya;1353983 said:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Right click / Save As ;)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
jdub;1353969 said:
Care to qualify that...just expressing your opinion? Or, is it because I slapped you around before like I just did this boy? You do have the exact same attitude after all.
Guys like you don't like that...makes their little cat hurt.

Edit: I remember now...I gave you an infraction that you thought was "unfair". The one you PM'ed SC about...tell me, how did that go? LOL...I see your little cat is still hurt!

I'm thinking (could be wrong), that there are a lot of folks here that will disagree. Why don't you PM SC and ask to take my job...oh wait, you are one of those guys that has the distinction of having their own thread in the Mod section. A distinction that very few achieve.

Your panties =
overhand_knot.jpg

I could care less of what happened, my opinion doesn't change.
Seems like someone takes this internet business too seriously.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Mr.PFloyd;1354007 said:
Your panties =
overhand_knot.jpg

Disagree.

I think your Panties are in a bunch.

Your opinion of dislike towards John just shows you're a Douche, and should have kept your opinion to yourself.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Mr.PFloyd;1354007 said:
Your panties =

::focl::

Looked in the mirror lately sport?
It's pretty obvious who takes the internet too seriously and gets their panties all wound up...your track record proves it, as does your coment in this thread...LOL!

All anyone has to do is look at your profile and click on your infraction history...pretty easy to see who is telling it like it is here ;)
If it wasn't so pitiful, it would almost be funny.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I didn't read any of the thread, but I'm sure there are one, maybe two people in it that should probably STFU and go to bed.

Thats all.

This post for sale if anyone wants it. $5

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LMAO seriously, are people so ADD that they have to derail every thread?

Sorry, it's a groupbuy thread, it's not about broken ABS, or how some calipers that don't even fit on our cars work, it's about what he's selling and questions regarding the product.

Even if i wasn't a mod I'd be agreeing with them because quite frankly if I wanted to read derailed threads and stupid shit I'd go to another forum...

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
gaboonviper85;1354027 said:
i aint got anything clever to say at the moment.....so ill just post just so i can say i was involved in some way shape and or form!

Honestly i expected more from you tyler lol.

On a side note here, I've NEVER received a warning or infraction I didn't deserve. Most of the time I expected them lol. This is one of the best run sites i've come across with the best mods. Definitely one of the most informative as well. Not sure why there is any complaining at all. It is your choice to be here after all.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I've never gotten an infraction because I remember that I may meet ANYONE from the forums at a meet and if I wouldn't say it to their face I won't say it here.

I also have common sense which seems to be seriously lacking with kids these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.