MKIII front end conversions??? help

Apr 1, 2005
WA
:3d_frown: the two kits you posted are not even close to being the same. the blue car has a extreem dimentions kit all around. as i understand it, the extreem dimentions kit is of very low quality and personally i think it looks like ass.

the silver car with black hood has a modified do-luck t-1 front bumper, bomex sides and kaminari rear with a regulus wing. the max evo front bumper looks almost the same but has a larger front opening.
if you really think those two fronts look the same you should go see an optometrist. then check out http://members.aol.com/akiraneo/kits.html

sirkus

May 12, 2005
Cartersville, Ga
itsholdingon.tk
I want this one... with a passion.

kaminari01.jpg

*edit* I just <3 the 80's, I even want the wheels...

And that woman with her hair like that.

xrated89

Sep 12, 2005
Canada
there is a picture on horsepowerfreaks.com in the mk3 pics of this conversion done if that helps. So it is possible however it would cost some money in the pic on the hpf site they used mk3 hood and bomex mk3 nose. so not sure about how much custom work would be involved
http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/stats/Toyota/Supra_86-92
the name is Narine Samnauth

is there a kit offered antwhere for fixed headlights for the mk3?

Moonraker

Smoked
Oct 28, 2005
Missouri
My guess is the front fender ends are used off the new model and grafted on thus the moldings (or beltline) is intact. The nose is done the same way with a newer core support weilded in place so the mounting holes are in the right places as they would be with the new front fender tabs and for the new headlamp buckets. I seriously doubt the things are a direct fit, or it would have been done numerous times before.

Lots of weilding and plastic work in my opinion.

Just an edjucated guess from my end.

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
I no u like how that looks and all but my opinion, I'd say the Supra looks good the way it was made whether its MKIII or MKIV. When they're mixed like that it looks like something went wrong with a time machine.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
gsmokez said:
I no u like how that looks and all but my opinion, I'd say the Supra looks good the way it was made whether its MKIII or MKIV. When they're mixed like that it looks like something went wrong with a time machine.

Bumping a two year old thread with an opinion and not real information is FTL. If you had, say, new information on how to make a MkIII with a MkIV front, or vice versa, post it up... but bumping a 2 year old post to say "ha, i read this post and replied!" is just annoying, in my opinion.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
lagged said:
arg that picture gives me a headache! i dont know what it is! a mkiii? or a mkiv? AHHHHHH.

+1 just hit your head on the wall a few tims and it wil go away don't hit it to many times or you might like the damn thing