MKIII front end conversions??? help

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Interpretblurple said:
I almost got stoned as a ricer on my intrepid car club site when i said i was gettin this car but i dont care since i know what i like...

Wow, it is sad to see people calling Supras rice just because they are imports. :3d_frown: I know it's like that out there, but sometimes I forget how dumb people are.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
that pic looks photoshopped. that said, it's the best looking conversion i've seen to date. something i would never do, and i would probably charge people $5 for twenty licks with louie.

you can make a second gen eclipse look like an mkiv, but hell an mkiii? dude, you would probably want to kill yourself from all the hate you would recieve from both mkiii and mkiv owners.

S

supraboy

MKIII is great by itself. The MKIV is also a great car but don't put both together :cry: YUCK!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Interpretblurple said:
heres the kit i want
maxevo2.jpg

Hehe thats a mix of like 5 different kits....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
dirgle said:
You may want to dawn a flame suit. The topic above is taboo. Most(not all) of the MKIII owners on here are purists. We love the looks of the stock MKIII and don't care much for loud body kits. And to put any parts of that over grown jelly bean on our cars is a sin against the gods of boost. While the MKIV is with out question an awesome car, stock for stock the major consensus is that our cars(MKIII) look better. So you won't find much info on it, as it's rarely talked about. And the starter of such threads usually gets stoned to death by bloated jelly beans. Just a heads up.

I laughed so hard when I read this LOL :rofl:

Duane

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
dirgle said:
You may want to dawn a flame suit. The topic above is taboo. Most(not all) of the MKIII owners on here are purists. We love the looks of the stock MKIII and don't care much for loud body kits. And to put any parts of that over grown jelly bean on our cars is a sin against the gods of boost. While the MKIV is with out question an awesome car, stock for stock the major consensus is that our cars(MKIII) look better. So you won't find much info on it, as it's rarely talked about. And the starter of such threads usually gets stoned to death by bloated jelly beans. Just a heads up.
:yelrotflm

yalc

i want my supra back.
Aug 22, 2005
DALLAS, tx
^-
wow just wow, those tails will only look right on a mk4.

but the mk3 with a mk4 front end dosn't look bad at all.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Yeah, well it would be better if the photoshop wasn't so poor. It hurts my eyes just to look at thing and see all the errors. Then I have to look at that abomination of half car, half beast. You decide which half is the car and which is the BEAST :D

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
The back is worse than the front... That MK3 front on the 4's rear looks sweet, I don't care if some people don't like the photoshop skills, It looks sweet!! If you sit there and look for errors your an idiot... just enjoy the pic :icon_razz

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I don't have to enjoy the pic.

P.S. When you do photoshop for a living little errors tend to standout. I don't have to look for them.