Mini-Meet!

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jordan

You are only close to my snow level ^^ I have 47 inches on the ground ( Not drifts). I am fortunate to have a nice big garage. Using a snowblower to keep a path out to it now. Got my 30 ton air hydraulic press setup last week, and hope to start on my E suspension bushings, wheel bearings, ball joints, etc this coming week. I do wish you all had no snow, no need for everyone to have to suffer through this^^

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
Yeah sorry I couldn't make it out either. I got married on Saturday and drink just a little to much that night. Sunday I couldn't move and I stayed in bed all day.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
It was a good time. Really just a few cars, prob less than 12. Then we had lunch at red robin. The discussion among other things revolved around the May meet . What is good to see IMHO is the same faces willing to come out and just chill togeather. That will keep a "car club " if you will, grow strong.

vabeachsupra

shade tree mechanic
May 7, 2008
va beach, va
I am in for a get together in the Va Beach area. Just put out a solid date, place, time and i will be there. I would like to get together with some other supra owners (i am the only one i know) all of my car buddies are corvette guys. if there are any Maft - Pro guys around that would be even better.
later