Mini-Meet!

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
So hey guys my name is Matt. I have met Whitezombie(Mark) and talked on the phone with Applesause (Jordan). Just wonder what would be a good time to meet up, any good ideas? I know we have a few places to meet up here in Hampton and a few places down in VA beach. So someone start shooting out some dates, times, and places.

I'm in the Air force stationed at Langley. I have had my supra for about a year and a 1/2. I bought it from a guy down in VA beach for 1800 bucks barely ran and had BHG. So I replaced the BHG and did a good tune up. Then it developed rod knock then sat for about 10 months. Then I just got doing a bunch of work to it and did a 1JZ swap and a bunch of other stuff.

Attachments

• 1021092326.jpg
    1021092326.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 18

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
It was you I saw coming through the gate (see post #9)! I "currently" work at Langley as well at the 82nd but I'll be back in Norfolk here soon.

Nice car, man. :bigthumb: Car is down atm but I'm up for a meet...this weekend's weather is gonna suck.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Hmm....well, there's another one on the base then. :icon_razz You buy it from a guy named Oliver by chance? His car has been/was on jack stands for the longest time....

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Hey Matt don't be trying to take my friends... I met Ryan 1st LOL! he's cool as hell, theres another cool guy in this region but he's a midget and he drives a Scion as his DD. You might get to meet him one day...

Maybe Next Sunday we could all meet up according to the weather, cause this weekend is suppose to be :: freezing ::

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
s000pra89T;1501243 said:
Hmm....well, there's another one on the base then. :icon_razz You buy it from a guy named Oliver by chance? His car has been/was on jack stands for the longest time....

No this guy had no idea how to even work on it.

applesauce;1501397 said:
Hey Matt don't be trying to take my friends... I met Ryan 1st LOL! he's cool as hell, theres another cool guy in this region but he's a midget and he drives a Scion as his DD. You might get to meet him one day...

Wait wtf? I'm not an inch shorter than Ryan?! Haha nice to meet you Matt, what do you guys think of a mini meet on a week day? I don't want to limit it to just weekends you know.

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
s000pra89T;1502765 said:
So.....wanna meet up today?

SnowDay.jpg