Michael Jackson has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Anyone, at any time can be accused of child molestation. It happens to hundreds of innocent people around the world. Unfortunately, we are guilty in the eyes of the people, regardless if you're not viewed as guilty in the eyes of the court. I know he's done some pretty questionable things, but I really think that his intentions were innocent. It is a tragedy that he had is childhood ripped away from him to be a preforming monkey for his abusive father. He has done a lot of charitable work for a lot of people, who would never have had the chance to do the wonderful things he provided for them. It is unfortunately deemed "human nature" for people to not only take advantage, but to abuse someone's generosity for their greed. As they say "A good deed doesnt go unpunished.".. Whether or not you think he's a ChiMo, his music and his choreography has shaped a generation. It also has transformed music, and is the basis for the majority of pop music of the 90s and today. He was an Icon and will be a legacy in the music and entertainment industry. Its just sickening that people have to take pot shots, and make snide remarks, even in someone's passing. I do pray that you have compassion and mourning when you pass too.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
LilMissMkIII;1352124 said:
This is in poor taste, but I LOLd:

"when Farrah Fawsett arrived at heaven & God granted her 1 wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. so God killed Michael Jackson"

LMAO!!!!!!!! i just text that to a shit load of friends! thanks!

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
I think it's sad that Farrah Fawcett had to be "one upped" on this day.

Michael Jackson was a walking freak show but his impact in the music world will never be forgotten.

RIP Farrah and Ed McMahon.

** edit **

I'm laughing at all the news reports about his death by "cardia arrest". Like Aye Mate said, cardiac arrest IS death. Now what caused the cardiac arrest? Coronary Artery Disease, suicide in some form, renal failure, infection, accessory electrical pathways of the heart, etc...?

SupraLover

Apr 13, 2005
Las Vega$
Does one not beleive in our justice system in that although aquitted, we still wish to pass a judgement of guilty?..I have to agree with savannahashlee, its horrible to see individuals making fun of an individual who who was loved by millions, and who gave back 100's of millions through charitible organizations which he himself created..we could only wish that we ourselves are capable of doing and giving as much as MJ had done in his relatively short life...let he without sin cast the first stone...I for one am deeply saddened, I grew up with Farrah on my wall, while practicing moon walking in my room...for those of us who grew up during those times, this forces self reflection...Rest in Peace, MJ, we will miss you!

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Musical genius, well crafted in the art of entertainment.

Some weird shit did go down throughout his recent life that I personally really didnt care about, but good music is good music to me, as goes his approach in entertaining an audience.

Last edited:

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
R.I.P. FACE IT. if it was not for him, music, and all of your favorite artists would not be half of what it is now so STFU! we will never know what really happened with these accusations but who gives a fuck? i personally dont believe it. he may have been a little crazy but what GENIUS isnt?

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Awesome musician. Bad choice in plastic surgury. I grew up listening to him. He was the best there was. Wasn't convicted so he's innocent in my eyes. Now OJ is a different story... May the King of Pop REST IN PEACE. He can do without other people's disrespect.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I'm 26. MJ was HUGE when I was a kid... I remember buying Thriller on cassette and listening to it over and over. (I still have it around somewhere...)

Yeah, he may have been a little screwed up, but he has always been one H*LL of a musician and performer. His music and dancing built a foundation for countless others. Who do you think all the modern "pop" stars wanted to be like when they were kids? Whether or not you like him personally, and even if you ignore the vast sums of money that he contributed or generated for charitable causes, you have to admit that he was a true icon and that his music made a real impression.

Anyway, rest in peace bro. Regardless of what anyone else says, I'll remember the way it was, and I'll miss it.

p1352374_1.gif

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
gtsfirefighter;1352402 said:
When Thriller came out I got sick of it because it was played so much and that's ALL you'd hear about.

That's true. It's always been overplayed, but it's still a good song, and it's a really good album.

Status
Not open for further replies.