Masterpower Turbos The Lowdown Straight From The Dealers Mouth!

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
do you have any MP turbos similar to the garrets gt28/25 families...thinking running twin turbo just need some ideas for what you guys have, would like to do around 500 at wheels without cams though a r154, will be a all around performance...autox, and drag.
or do you have a recommendation for a single set-up, that can possibly do the same

ModularTurbo

MasterPower Rep
May 4, 2008
Homestead, FL
www.modularturbo.com
88supraTT;1186390 said:
do you have any MP turbos similar to the garrets gt28/25 families...thinking running twin turbo just need some ideas for what you guys have, would like to do around 500 at wheels without cams though a r154, will be a all around performance...autox, and drag.
or do you have a recommendation for a single set-up, that can possibly do the same

you should call me.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
juhanis;1188491 said:
just to throw it out there. i had a master power t70 once, i had no problems with it, and it worked perfectly. just too big at the time :biglaugh:

What sort of experience did you get from? what were spool times and Dyno numbers like?

Lord_1JZ

Sep 3, 2008
Mississauga
Hey Rob im trying to make 550whp on a stock 1jzgte with all the supporting mods and im looking into the Borg Warner s366 with a .90a/r. if its not too much trouble for you i would like a price on it please. thanx.

Zaheer

Lord_1JZ

Sep 3, 2008
Mississauga
Thankyou very much Rob, i never expect anyone to respond so quickly. i am definitely very impressed with the pricing and offcourse the fact that what these guy say about you on this forum is actually true.you do indeed take care of your customers and people like you are extremely hard to find these days. i happen to be a very good judge of character and you seem like a stand up guy and we will definietly do business very soon.

Zaheer

p.s. do you also sell good quality single turbo exhaust manifolds for the 1JZ i really dont feel like spending 1000 bucks on a custom made one.
thanx

ModularTurbo

MasterPower Rep
May 4, 2008
Homestead, FL
www.modularturbo.com
Lord_1JZ;1205081 said:
Thankyou very much Rob, i never expect anyone to respond so quickly. i am definitely very impressed with the pricing and offcourse the fact that what these guy say about you on this forum is actually true.you do indeed take care of your customers and people like you are extremely hard to find these days. i happen to be a very good judge of character and you seem like a stand up guy and we will definietly do business very soon.

Zaheer

p.s. do you also sell good quality single turbo exhaust manifolds for the 1JZ i really dont feel like spending 1000 bucks on a custom made one.
thanx

I appreciate your compliments, it means a lot to me that my customers think highly of me. I am a racer that has been ripped off on ebay, and in forums and so on and so forth. I understand what it's like to be lied too, and then have your money stolen, it sucks. When I started my business I vowed that I would be different, that I would make myself transparent to my customers, and that I would make sure to never become a shop that cared only about making money.

Of course I have to make a buck to stay in business, but that doesn't mean it has to be first on my list of priorities. I want you, the customer, to get the parts you need to build your car the way you want for the best price possible, the first time. I'd rather make 10 percent of something than a 100 percent of nothing. I firmly believe that a successful parts business can survive based on word of mouth and satisfied customers, instead of maximizing profit and selling bogus parts made in China.

To any of you that have been ripped off, I say this, call me and I will make it right.

Thanks for reading,
Rob@modularturbo
252-562-3899
Elizabeth City, NC 27909

P.S. the only manifolds that I currently have are custom made and cost about a 1000 bucks LOL.
I am however talking to Titan motorsports about adding more 7m parts to their line including a T4 and T3 manifold if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Lord_1JZ

Sep 3, 2008
Mississauga
LOL okay no problem. im still down for the borg warner we talked about so a few more weeks and i will be giving you a call. ohh and what do you think about the borg warner s366 with a .90 a/r on a stock 1JZ with cams and cam gears and all the supporting mods. i want about 550-600whp :D just want your honest opinion cause you obviously see alot of turbos and alot of customer response. thanx again Rob. merry christmas and happy holidays and all that stuff!!!

Zaheer

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Thanks man, that site is def setup for domestic cars! Because turbo cars pick up so much more MPH in after the 1/8 mile compared to N/A cars