Market for Supra Shells?

Turbo Targa

Sep 1, 2005
I dont mean this as a double post but I just posted up my other two Supras for sale in the For Sale section but I am pondering on what would be best to do with them.

I have two MKiii shells. They dont have motors and one has a auto tranny. Would be easier to try selling the cars whole or just I just start parting them out? What about ebay parts?

thanks,
Alex

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
partial hijack, Im interested in hearing peoples responses...

all I know is that last time we had a shell up here, we couldnt find a taker, so it got crushed.
<thats the royal we, I didnt have anything to do with it.>

Turbo Targa

Sep 1, 2005
I am located near Savanah GA. I could possibly deliver the shells but it would have to be within the state or surrounding states. I am not asking much for either so it wont exactly pay a huge gas bill.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
got pics? i know someone that might be interested. what years? colour, interior...etc..etc..

Turbo Targa

Sep 1, 2005
empera said:
got pics? i know someone that might be interested. what years? colour, interior...etc..etc..

I will get the vin#s and more details on them tonight. The pictures wont be available till after I get a camera this weekend.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
KevinM has some blue interior parts sitting in my garage that he is trying to pass along. They are in very nice shape from what I saw. I know he has the full blue dash, and the interior side panels.

yalc

i want my supra back.
Aug 22, 2005
DALLAS, tx
yeah keithH what im looking for doors/dash/ect ect.. I'm looking to buy them soon but gotta keep the car running correctly first.. shoot me a pm or talk to kevinM about it..

im in dallas so shipping might be FUN..

willing to buy what ever is the cleanist with no scratches... found a full gray/black local but.. man the blue is to sexy to change