Mark II Supra outline font, anyone?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Latest update. Both versions of the M are at the bottom. Funny thing about the K... angles make it look thinner. I made it thicker, and I agree, I like it better that way too.

If this passes muster, next step is to start the process of exporting each letter to a TTF font...

SupraMk2Outline4.jpg

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
K looks a lot better. I see what you mean about the M, it does look better wider like that. Looks great! very good work! TTF time! :)

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Yellow 13;900967 said:
U = IJ???
not to be an attention to detail whore, but there is a slight curve in the U. the I is a little rectangle.

Justin, you're lazy. :biglaugh:

GrimJack...Awesome work! just a suggestion, the W looks a little bigger than the M, if it saves space/memory, you could just flip the M upside down. just trying to help out.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
s0ulstar;901250 said:
not to be an attention to detail whore, but there is a slight curve in the U. the I is a little rectangle.

Justin, you're lazy. :biglaugh:

GrimJack...Awesome work! just a suggestion, the W looks a little bigger than the M, if it saves space/memory, you could just flip the M upside down. just trying to help out.
The W *IS* just the M upside down. :) If it looks bigger, it's just an optical illusion. :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
uh, no.

the mk2 billboard font is all uppercase as well as the mk3. I can't even imagine how hard it'd be to try to imagine up a whole alphabet with NO lowercase letters to base it off.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
PROJECT N00b;902855 said:
since youll have the mk2 font would it be a bother to change the font for lumi blue to the mk2 font on the mk2 picture?

did that even make sense?
Yes, that made sense, and yes, I'll be doing just that. This was half the reason I made the different fonts!

PROJECT N00b;902864 said:
no small letters? how am i supposed to type up and essay? ;)

small letters would be cool though
It puts the LOTION in the BASKET or it gets the HOSE!

Tanya;902870 said:
uh, no.

the mk2 billboard font is all uppercase as well as the mk3. I can't even imagine how hard it'd be to try to imagine up a whole alphabet with NO lowercase letters to base it off.
Thank you. It's nice to know that someone gets it. :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
PROJECT N00b;902983 said:
can you make a '<' for the mk3 font? im trying to make a banner that says MA70<3 but the '<' is a normal one. oh and can we add this font to the fonts available to use on this site?
It would be easier to just add a heart... What are you using to make the banner? Changing the font after it's been published isn't the easiest thing to do, but I could do up the line art for that in just about any format you like and send you the file.

Available fonts for the site? Not sure what you mean there. Replacing virtually any of the fonts in the forum would make the forum virtually unreadable, these are not fonts that work well in small sizes.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
damnit. every time I see you post in this thread, I'm hoping that the ttf is finished and posted, and it's not.

heheh the suspense is killing me