mapecu

pln

Get the gate!
Apr 10, 2007
eskilstuna.SWEDEN
Hi . When mapecu is in learning mode does it start to create its feul-maps itself or do I have to type "s" for sample somewhere?

big forum btw

ops.. wrong forum section. I cant see how to delete. admin can move this if you like.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Hey Dr. I moved this from the intro section cause I figured it might fit in here. But what do I know? lol. If it would be better suited in the GTE section...Let someone else know. I can't move it from here. Lol.

Thanks,
Dunckel

b00stin87t

Jun 28, 2007
T.O.
Yes when your in learn mode, you need to keep hitting "S" to get your sample of your fuel map to fill in the empty spots. There is no other simple way around it.

Good Luck!

pln

Get the gate!
Apr 10, 2007
eskilstuna.SWEDEN
Ok Thanx for your answers. I assume I should keep hittin "s" when the engine is running? I´m just starting to learn mapecu so some questions may seem stupid :icon_bigg . what basic fuel pressure (no vacum) can you recommend starting with...not planning to go higher then 1.2bar with a t04 and 550cc.

a_sesshoumaru: So the 850cc map works aswell. Did you find it easier to start with that map?

a_sesshoumaru

Suprita
Jan 7, 2007
El Salvador
pln;1060673 said:
Ok Thanx for your answers. I assume I should keep hittin "s" when the engine is running? I´m just starting to learn mapecu so some questions may seem stupid :icon_bigg . what basic fuel pressure (no vacum) can you recommend starting with...not planning to go higher then 1.2bar with a t04 and 550cc.

a_sesshoumaru: So the 850cc map works aswell. Did you find it easier to start with that map?
For the 850cc i started from the 550cc i had already tuned, i use a base pressure of 45psi, boost kicks in at 4000rpm, it is really easy to tune, just need the wideband, i had the 550cc map tuned for 1.2 bar only, every car is different but you could start from it, now i am boosting to 24psi with no problem, and having better fuel economy on highway. i will attach the 550cc map, maybe it helps you to start.
Ps. i tried to attach it but the format is invalid, Pm me with your mail, i will send the map

pln

Get the gate!
Apr 10, 2007
eskilstuna.SWEDEN
I got a "error in system variables" error code. please reconnect. When I tried to reconnect I just got the same message. Any one have any ideas how to reset, or get around the error code? I was in AFM learning mode and managed to upload a logfile while the engine was running.

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
a_sesshoumaru;1059144 said:
i have the 550cc map and now running the 850cc map with no problem

Is it a 1jzgte ecu? How 's is it running? How's the idle? Right now I am running a 1jzgte supra ecu, 264 cams, 67mm turbo and 550cc 2jzgte with map ecu2. I want to run the sard 850cc sidefeed injectors but that's is over double the amount recommended. Will you consider making your map avalible to me or maybe working something out for the information.