Malibu Gran Prix on May 28th

CrawdadSupra87

Aug 3, 2005
WarTown GA
I am back on the pavement up and running in the Middle Georgia Area. Let's roll Supra owners. It's getting hot! I notice the other vehicle owners meeting on Russell Pkwy. Now when is our time?

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
Just wanted to let you gouys know some of the guys on SF and I have plans for a Supra Meet at Malibu Gran Prix on May 28th at 1pm. Let me know if you guys are in, it would be great to have large turn out!!

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
CrawdadSupra87 said:
where is Cecil I am new to areas outside of Warner Robins other than ATL
well, Cecil Dragway is also called South Georgia Motorsports Park, search for them on the web for exact directions. But, it is only like 20 minutes north of Valdosta, so you have a long drive ahead of you.

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
TRACKMKIII said:
Just wanted to let you gouys know some of the guys on SF and I have plans for a Supra Meet at Malibu Gran Prix on May 28th at 1pm. Let me know if you guys are in, it would be great to have large turn out!!

i should be there.... im supraman741 on SF.....

still gotta get a few more toys 4 the car b4 i can though LOL

chris

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
Well its getting closer to the 28th and I am not quite sure how many people are still definitely coming out, so I just kind of wanted to get a count on how many people and Supras are coming out. (Just a reminder May 28th at 1pm Malibu Gran Prix !!) Guess I will start

1. Sam w/Supra

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
TRACKMKIII said:
Well its getting closer to the 28th and I am not quite sure how many people are still definitely coming out, so I just kind of wanted to get a count on how many people and Supras are coming out. (Just a reminder May 28th at 1pm Malibu Gran Prix !!) Guess I will start

1. Sam w/Supra
wish i could make it, but just blew my HG 3 or 4 days ago and am currently rebuilding my Supra. doubt i will be finished in time for the meet. :nono: