maftpro is working

90T04

Mar 30, 2005
Tucson, AZ
www.azsupras.com
okay cool, thats what I thought. I just needed to confirm with someone else. I got the timing monitor up and running though and I must say that is pretty cool to be able to watch & log!

I agree with you on the timing, I think I will wait to get the 8 pin plug until the software becomes available.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
ive noticed that in my maft pro, the o2 reading reads zero. and i have fixed my wide band, but now that i think of it , i have not seen it above 0.0

catch2nd

80's toyota lover
Mar 30, 2005
Oldest fair in CT
pimptrizkit said:
ive noticed that in my maft pro, the o2 reading reads zero. and i have fixed my wide band, but now that i think of it , i have not seen it above 0.0

you are talking about voltage correct?? Mine voltage seems to vary with changes in AFR. It seems odd that it can display AFR and not volatge as the AFR is a calculation based on the voltage reading from the sensor!!!

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
the afr is input from the wide band, that i have working, but the o2 voltage isn' working on the pro as far as that goes...

edit~ fixed wide band, and o2 voltage is workng now..

Last edited:

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
just an FYI- another batch of timing control wires have gone out. FREE of charge....and yes, i have even sent some to those who haven't purchased from me....ask HPF or SS if they will do that. :p

B

Boostaddctn

drjonez said:
just an FYI- another batch of timing control wires have gone out. FREE of charge....and yes, i have even sent some to those who haven't purchased from me....ask HPF or SS if they will do that. :p

How does one go about getting these wires Drjonez? :) i bought one from ya a while back when this unit first came out :) LMK :) thanks, aight peace :chicken:

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
Boostaddctn said:
How does one go about getting these wires Drjonez? :) i bought one from ya a while back when this unit first came out :) LMK :) thanks, aight peace :chicken:

heh. simply request them from me! drop me a line and i'll see about getting you a set, but it looks like there won't be any more free sets....we're finalizing the timing control software in the next few months and then the harnesses will be available for purchase.

B

Boostaddctn

drjonez said:
heh. simply request them from me! drop me a line and i'll see about getting you a set, but it looks like there won't be any more free sets....we're finalizing the timing control software in the next few months and then the harnesses will be available for purchase.

AH! pm'd ya :) lmk please :) aight peace :chicken:

quicksilver

Apr 16, 2005
owensville mo
drjonez said:

Is the wires just the 8 pin plug that goes where the boost sylinod plugs in. I've got one of thoughs with my maft pro but had no need to use it.

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
quicksilver said:
Is the wires just the 8 pin plug that goes where the boost sylinod plugs in. I've got one of thoughs with my maft pro but had no need to use it.

yups, it's pins 2, 3, 4 (i think? need to double check....info @ "shop", will confirm tomorrow) of the 8 pin plug.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Cool deal on the wires, I'm wating by the mail box.. :)

Should have the car running by this weekend... Dang turbo/manifold and other changes like larger fuel injectors etc. (Always takes like 3x longer than you think, and then add 20% or so to that, and it's an accurate estimate of how long the changes will take to complete...)

It's been worth the wait as everything is now falling into place.. :)

quicksilver

Apr 16, 2005
owensville mo
drjonez said:
amazingly, i was right.

Sweet! Thanks! Now from what I read before If you change the timming it dosen't show the correction on the tunner pro software. I'm assumming this will be added to the next update so do you have any Idea on when its going to be released?

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
well that actualy looked like it will support like a coolant temp sensor (possible to help w/ cold starts? & other running conditions.. )

maybe even more stuff then i could think of..

turbobob

Aug 15, 2005
Near Detroit
That is just a datalogging accessory for the Innovate stuff.

If you need some extra cold start enrichment with a Pro, it can be done with the afterstart setting, or the aux input.

Bob

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
Ok, I just wanted to make sure if this device offered any additional functions to the maft-pro but since maft-pro covers these already I suppose it's not necessary or beneficial to the setup.