Looking for a new Stereo

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
do yourself a favor and stay away from the noname shit. same with walmart shit for that matter. you will be throwing it out in 6 months. imo sony shit is trash too. Ive had 2 panasonics love them both, had one since i was 16. (over 6 years) No problems with either. I think panasonic may have gotten out of the game tho. PS you can find name brand speakers on ebay for cheap. I got a set of 6.5 infinity kappa perfect vqs for like 200 iirc. they were on the infinity website for 800. They worked great no issues.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
lol, i was kinna on a rant there. couple of weeks ago one of those snot nosed dipshit fleamarket shopping assholes was going on about how his 1.21 jiggawatt amp that he bought for 129 bucks was the shit. and my "old-assed" orion amps were garbage. he was referring to a pair of 250hcca's. but for some reason he wouldnt turn his shit on. claimed he didn't want to break another windshield cause his shit hit so hard. god i miss the days of iasca where the mic told no lies.

look kid, if you haven't bought anything yet, for 50 bucks,ill give you an older excelon unit i have sitting around.. no dvd player, but itll handle your zune, usb drive, 3.5mm jack, sat radio, cd changer, whatever kind of media you want to throw at it. and stomp the shit out of any of the new crap you are considering. save the rest for a GOOD dd dvd unit in the future, plan on spending 6-800 at least. you are going to end up buying one anyway, after you realize you threw away your money on the cheap one

and lewis, panasonic is still sorta in the game, as oem suppliers for big trucks

Last edited: