Let's see the michigan supras..

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
Anyone have a spare TPS laying around? Tested mine this weekend per the TSRM and its lacking both the voltage at E1 on the ECU and two of the contacts are out-of-range when I measure its resistance. Both signs of a bad TPS :(

This was a big "work on sorting out the car some more" weekend. Items that were tested and/or fixed over the weekend included:

1. TPS as mentioned above
2. O2 sensor which is also out with voltage changes only happening around 3-5 times per 10s instead of 8 or more per the TSRM.
3. Tire patched and alignment. Front and back were way out of spec according to the shop. I have the printout if anyone is interested. :3d_frown:
4. Checked and adjusted timing. When checked it was running around 5BTDC and now it is at the 10/12 BTDC also per the TSRM.
5. Put on a spare original down pipe since the other one was falling part :)

Doc, you going to be around this week Tuesday or Thursday evening after 6pm? I'd like to stop by to pick up that set of lug nuts. I'll be driving the Supra this week too instead of the Escape. Got the tire patched and a much needed alignment over the weekend as well.