Let's see the michigan supras..

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
o nvm. there is one that looks like his beetween 14 and 15 mile and dequinder,,,,, in the business road/district behind that hoemgoods store.

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
92turbo4life said:
nice what kind of exhaust?
miles?
i like ur idea for that meety thing

High miles at 187k. Has a broken speedo cable right now so it could be +1-2k owner wasn't sure on how much he'd driven it since the speedo broke. Not sure which section of cable let go either so I'm going to go out and test the sections and post back which I need. Having fuel cut issues at around 4k and only boosting to about 4psi when cut hits. Have to start sorting out what that might be too. Unsure of the exhaust. Primary cat is gone, secondary is still there. Sounds nice at idle, pretty quiet on take off too. Has a K&N cone filter up front too. I don't think anything else besides those two items have been done to the car. Previous owner of the previous owner I just bought it from told the previous owner the engine had been swapped but there are no papers to prove it and no salvage yard marks either so I'm assuming it is still the stock motor/turbo. Going to check tolerances on the turbo and do a compression check soon too. I need a "sawblade" OEM wheel for the right side (labelled on wheels, have 2 left and 1 right) to have a full set of wheels or two of either wheels in the pictures. I don't have a full set of any wheels I have for it :biglaugh: Also, the shocks are gone for the hood so I need to replace those so I don't have to use a 2x4 or something else to prop the hood up. Last owner was a smoker so I'm going to have to clean and shampoo the interior real well to get rid of that smell yuck! :3d_frown:

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Hey,
Another MI owner here.
87' T
I'll post up some pictures and such when I finish my buildup.
West Michigan area.
Sliver lake, stony lake, ludington, muskegon, GR areas.
There is about 4-5 others on campus here in B.R.

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
Piratetip said:
Hey,
Another MI owner here.
87' T
I'll post up some pictures and such when I finish my buildup.
West Michigan area.
Sliver lake, stony lake, ludington, muskegon, GR areas.
There is about 4-5 others on campus here in B.R.

Great to have you on board! I take it since you mentin campus and Big Rapids, you're at Ferris?

Slight OT: Anyone here ever gone out to the Gilmore Barns car shows?