Let's see the michigan supras..

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
FREE MKIII stuff:
-blue hood
-misc. brown interior panels (all back panels, hatch roll cover)
-slotted/drilled rotors (rusty, at least 1 cracked)
-ABS brake lines

FREE misc. stuff:
-2 falken ziex 215/17 tires
-falken azenis st-115 225/17 tire
-falken azenis st-115 235/17 tire
-foam rollbar padding

1jzneil

1jz destroyer
Feb 25, 2006
warren, michigan
i have my car all set back up and running !!! woo hoo ! now i just beed some wheels and tires . the only down side is that im am runnig back on stock twins

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Na, never got the call back, but we figured out the problem the ebay boost controller he bought was basically a piece of shit lol, i eliminated the boost controller and now he running off of the wastegate for a little, the spring is set at 13 psi and it does not go over, so i think hes happy about it, but we still might need to get a boost controller. i will give you a call sometime next week and let you know because i leave for silverlake tomorrow morning :).

anyways hows everyones ride coming?

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
drjonez said:
cool. sorry for not calling back, i forget more stuff than i actually remember....

ride is nearing completion- the interior is all back in. i'll have to post up some pix...

Do it :)

Im bout to order my electric water pump, and my sbc springs for my head tomorrow and then god knows what else i run into lol

2JZman

Jul 30, 2007
MI
drjonez said:
that they are....where in MI are you located?

sterling heights

I have a motor i just dont have a car to put it in. But the guy i bought the motor off of is having me fiberglass his dash. I do custom works and i have worked on imports since i have been 14 years old. Just doing fiberglass work to save for a shell of a car.

suprasai89

Mar 30, 2005
Michigan
2JZman said:
sterling heights

I have a motor i just dont have a car to put it in. But the guy i bought the motor off of is having me fiberglass his dash. I do custom works and i have worked on imports since i have been 14 years old. Just doing fiberglass work to save for a shell of a car.

:naughty: :naughty: :icon_bigg :biglaugh: