Legal High and Trip (Salvia Divinorum)??

Should Salvia-Divinorum be legal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
well lets see 1715lbs X $2300 for a pound of decent pot. Works out to about $3.94 million. If i had that kind of money, id be paying for your plane ticket here to help me get started LOL

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Jayhall;913519 said:
well lets see 1715lbs X $2300 for a pound of decent pot. Works out to about $3.94 million. If i had that kind of money, id be paying for your plane ticket here to help me get started LOL

As I said, you cant over dose lol. By the time you got to the 100th pound the first pound would likely be working out of your system by then.

Compare 1715lbs of weed to what 500ml of alcohol can do to you. You can kill yourself with booze very easy. Then again the the people that bring up over dosing seem to forget about alcohol poisoning.

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
iwannadie;913532 said:
As I said, you cant over dose lol. By the time you got to the 100th pound the first pound would likely be working out of your system by then.

Compare 1715lbs of weed to what 500ml of alcohol can do to you. You can kill yourself with booze very easy. Then again the the people that bring up over dosing seem to forget about alcohol poisoning.

by the time i got the the 100th pound i might be dead from old age! As i said, im very against alcohol. If someone wanted to ban it from society, i would do everything in my power to help, even if it means drugs too. I think the benifets, and positive effects of a sober society are far greater that anyone could could imagen

Heres something eles. Heard this on a tool CD
Bill Hicks said:
See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years......Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Jayhall;913550 said:
by the time i got the the 100th pound i might be dead from old age! As i said, im very against alcohol. If someone wanted to ban it from society, i would do everything in my power to help, even if it means drugs too. I think the benifets, and positive effects of a sober society are far greater that anyone could could imagen

Banning it is not a good idea imho. It would just (re)create underground liquor, people will still get drunk but it would be more dangerous.

Make punishment for alcohol related crimes stiffer. A guy I know has had so many DUIs its a joke and hes still driving with a valid license.

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
There cant be any Pros without Cons. Damned if we do, damned if we dont. BUT, if it were to be banned, atleast we wouldnt have hoards of high school kids getting wasted every weekend becasue they cant fthink of anything better to do with their young lives, and advertising would stop. Atleast it the idea that you have to drink to be cool would stop being beaten into our heads.

On a semi-related note, wasnt Albert Einstein pot smoking high school drop out?? Everyone seems to think he was a pretty smart guy.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Jayhall;913557 said:
There cant be any Pros without Cons. Damned if we do, damned if we dont.

So why try to make alcohol illegal knowing full well people will still drink it illegally. What gain does doing that have? Good people who dont break laws will find themselves arrested for buying illegal booze. Underground bootleggers will get rich and fuel other crime in order to produce/sell the booze. Isnt it enough we have drug smugglers running across the border(mexico) willing to kill anyone to get the drugs across. Do we need to add alcohol into that mix of imported stuff making the wrong people rich?

The alternative, keep it legal enforce harsh punishment for people who drink and drive, sell to minors and whatever other public harming crimes. You weed out the people who cant be responsible allowing the rest to enjoy. Add pot into that with the same types of rules and its more win-win than playing big brother banning everything.

If you want to ban booze because it will make people more productive, ban TV. Hell, ban the internet(forums mainly) as a big time waster. All the people on here talking about junk can be out working a 2nd job paying more taxes.

I guess you edited your post, so my reply is just to the first line lol. I wont bother getting into high school kids. We all know once its illegal they will stop doing it! As the same with tv ads, because now that the kid friendly cartoon logo joe camel is gone teenage smoking stopped.... ooops

Last edited:

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
We'll after the riots we had last April, our government banned alcohol selling after 10pm in the summer, and now in the winter we can't buy alcohol after 8pm. (though some boroughs haven't enforced that law and you can buy alc from some gas stations :D)

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Dont get my wrong i love a few(12pack lol) miller lites every now and then and sometimes go to the bar with friends and get sloshed but almost every time we go to the bar some fucking asshole tries to start a fight. And ive almost been hit by drunk drivers while im driving on a few occasions.

I most deffinately drank when i was underage and my parents even bought me beer when i was 18-20before i could buy it. Their theory was, if you can fight and die for your country then you should be able to drink. I actaully hated pot until i was 16 and a few of my friends got into it, now i smoke occasionally, mostly on the weekends or after im done with a week of tests. Its awesome to just chill with friends, smoke and play GH3 to forget about the week. Also i freaking love cinnamon toast crunch when im high.
CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH FTMFW

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Jayhall;913557 said:
There cant be any Pros without Cons. Damned if we do, damned if we dont. BUT, if it were to be banned, atleast we wouldnt have hoards of high school kids getting wasted every weekend becasue they cant fthink of anything better to do with their young lives, and advertising would stop. Atleast it the idea that you have to drink to be cool would stop being beaten into our heads.

On a semi-related note, wasnt Albert Einstein pot smoking high school drop out?? Everyone seems to think he was a pretty smart guy.

I'm in high school, went to a party, tried drinking for the first time and couldn't stand the taste. Plus I'm not a big fan of getting drugged up and looking stupid. Screw peer pressure, 90% of the time the people trying to pressure you are idiots to begin with.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
st2b;913703 said:
I'm in high school, went to a party, tried drinking for the first time and couldn't stand the taste. Plus I'm not a big fan of getting drugged up and looking stupid. Screw peer pressure, 90% of the time the people trying to pressure you are idiots to begin with.

Drinking is an acquired taste

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
lol what were you drinking? As you grow older you will learn to like beer. Im didnt like it the first time i drank. Now i like jager ever now and then.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Sam adams isnt a very good beer to start with. You have to get the "aquired taste" before you can step up to sam adams. Try some cheap light beer frist, like natural light,budlight ,miller lite.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
RedEj8;913727 said:
Sam adams isnt a very good beer to start with. You have to get the "aquired taste" before you can step up to sam adams. Try some cheap light beer frist, like natural light,budlight ,miller lite.

try bud light....personally, I like Heineken, Ying Ling, Bass, and Rolling Rock. I do like Sam Adam's Winter Lager, but it's seasonal. :icon_sad:

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
lagged;911743 said:
the government should have no right to say what we can or can not put into our bodies. period.

They wouldn't care if people wouldn't put things int their bodies then go drive messed up and kill someone else, or go crazy and shoot people, try to start fights, and generally stupid shit, you get the point. Yes for most this isn't true but those small % of people mess it up for the rest of us.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Clueless;913706 said:
Drinking is an acquired taste

That's such a load of crap.

I've been trying to "acquire the taste" for years, and just can't. I have drank numerous beers and hate them all (except the sparkling bitch drinks).

Status
Not open for further replies.