KYANA Supras 2K9 Meet Nov 7th-8th

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Boost Lee;1442958 said:
As long as it's JZ powered with at least 76+mm, I'd be more than happy to graciously drive it as my own. :biglaugh:

you could've hitched a ride with me...it has a 76+ exhaust if that counts :biglaugh:

Ben is going to ride down with me due to his BHG problems. At least i know that he'll pay me back XD

BTW on a side note, nobody told travis about this right?

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Drag Racing Sat:

We will meet at 12pm in the large parking lot next to Budget Rental Car in Muldraugh KY on Dixie Hwy (HWY 31)
We will caravan out to US 60 Drag way in Hardensburg which is about 30 miles away at 12:30pm

Dyno on Sunday:

We will meet at 10am in the front lot of Cracker barrel in Shelbyville. We will leave at 10:30 am sharp. The shop is new & the address is not in Yahoo,google maps etc so its important to be on time so you dont have issues finding the dyno location. The Cracker Barrel is located on Hwy 53. From I64E take Exit 35 & turn left onto 53. From I64W Take exit 35 & turn Right onto 53. Cracker Barrel is about 1/4 to 1/2 mile on right.

Last edited:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Boost Lee;1442961 said:
Garage Queen. ;)

Why'd you make that green... :mad:

*edit*
and the Cracker Barrel in Shelbyville is just off of 74... *cough*

But seriously...
I guess I'll be riding down w/ Jason on Sunday, since he's a puss and wont run me on the strip.

He doesn't want a repeat of the last time we raced in KY. :D

FranklinWaters

Lurker, with BIG PLANS!
Mar 1, 2008
Louisville, KY
Steve_N;1443602 said:
So I need a number on folks that plan on attending the Drag Racing eithre to watch or Drag ASAP.

Since I sold the supra, I guess I will be watching. Unless I drag the accord with H22 POWA!

I will be watching.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Steve_N;1443602 said:
So I need a number on folks that plan on attending the Drag Racing eithre to watch or Drag ASAP.

i might make a couple of passes just for the hell of it. Don't expect much though ;)

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
I found a Honda prelude for sale, i might be coming down driving it since my tranny blew up. Its orange and black, headers, full exhaust, cold air intake, vented fiber glass hood, Halo head lights, comes with stock and Enkei rims. Going to look at it tomorow so we'll see. :)

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
rumptis;1442084 said:
What is the cost of the Dyno? I don't see it listed on the first page?

FYI - Sunday is the only day I will be able to attend.

if we get 10 folks that will be $30 each. More folks the less it will be. There will have to be a limit as to # of cars we can get into that time slot. I will have to pay the $300 upfront so for those that want to dyno you will need to PrePay. We have plenty of time to get an Idea on who wants to run. I will have to set the payment deadline at least a week befor the event. Also If we get other cars to Dyno with us they will have to be grouped in there class to make things go faster. Class is set by RWD,FWD, Weight etc.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Steve_N;1443811 said:
if we get 10 folks that will be $30 each. More folks the less it will be. There will have to be a limit as to # of cars we can get into that time slot. I will have to pay the $300 upfront so for those that want to dyno you will need to PrePay. We have plenty of time to get an Idea on who wants to run. I will have to set the payment deadline at least a week befor the event. Also If we get other cars to Dyno with us they will have to be grouped in there class to make things go faster. Class is set by RWD,FWD, Weight etc.

wouldnt that have been last sunday?

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Yep... Didn't get any $ from you.. But obviously its been extended so your good.

Also Saturdays Group Dinner location has been changed. See OP for details Sunday is unchanged.

Last edited:

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
I'm waiting to hear from the shop on pick-up from the body and paint. If it's ready, I would like to dyno... but I don't know car status yet as of today...:cry:

Still hoping to make Sunday.

-crisp

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
Every year I say I'm tempted to go for one day. Uhm, yeah, I'm tempted to go for one day. I need to get an amp in the car first. I totally destroyed the factory amp over 2 years ago and haven't been on a drive longer than about an hour since.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
bfr1992t;1443943 said:
Every year I say I'm tempted to go for one day. Uhm, yeah, I'm tempted to go for one day. I need to get an amp in the car first. I totally destroyed the factory amp over 2 years ago and haven't been on a drive longer than about an hour since.

you need a factory one? mike in campton has a few... dozen of them

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
meeting area for the drag strip will be on 31w in muldraugh just past budget car sales in the parking lot of lusk group, if we arent assholes and act like adults i dont think they will have a problem with us sitting in the very corner next to budget, plan on meeting there at 1130-12 we will be heading to the strip at 12:15 SHARP, i will lead the caravan and show where the strip is, i am still debating on running but we will see.