When : Nov 7th & 8th

Sat Nov 7th Drag racing
Time :
12pm-
Where:
1476 U.S. 60 Business
Hardinsburg, KY 40143
(270) 756-6744

We will meet at 12pm in the large parking lot next to Budget Rental Car in Muldraugh KY on Dixie Hwy (HWY 31)
We will caravan out to US 60 Drag way in Hardensburg which is about 30 miles away at 12:30pm

After the Drag Racing we will head to the group dinner at:

Wick's Pizza Dixie Hwy‎
10966 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY‎ - (502) 995-4333‎
We will eat & Drink & see fellow Supra Owners Band Rock it out Live
Audiorotic-Rocks.com

Sunday Nov 8th
Dyno Day & Show -N- Shine

Time 11am-

Blankenship Performance
1014 Mount Vernon Dr.
Shelbyville, Ky 40065
502-548-6318

We will meet at 10am in the front lot of Cracker barrel in Shelbyville. We will leave at 10:30 am sharp. The shop is new & the address is not in Yahoo,google maps etc so its important to be on time so you dont have issues finding the dyno location. The Cracker Barrel is located on Hwy 53. From I64E take Exit 35 & turn left onto 53. From I64W Take exit 35 & turn Right onto 53. Cracker Barrel is about 1/4 to 1/2 mile on right.

So if we get 10 folks that will be $30 each. More folks the less it will be. There will have to be a limit as to # of cars we can get into that time slot. I will have to pay the $300 upfront so for those that want to dyno you will need to PrePay. We have plenty of time to get an Idea on who wants to run. I will have to set the payment deadline at least a week befor the event. Also If we get other cars to Dyno with us they will have to be grouped in there class to make things go faster. Class is set by RWD,FWD, Weight etc.

After the Dynos we will head to:

Buffalo Wings & Rings
6501 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 402701
502-239-0029
http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com/restaurant-ky-bardstownrd.html

I hope we have solid attendance this year. I will once again try for sponsorship for give aways for everyone. I need all who plan on attending & those that want to Dyno & drag race to post up ASAP. If you know anyone that plans on attending & Dyno runs that are not on the forums Please have them email me Nako89t@hotmail.com. The sooner I know the better I can plan.

Thanks

Attending:

Steve_N
Stephen_95_SC
Fuzz420
Indy MK3
LilRedSupra
Stick3
Sytheed Dumass
dbSupra
Supraman502
Rumptis
FranklinWaters
Nick Rossow
Quin
Boost Lee
89Turbo toy
MKII Supraman18
armyastro
NewGen
ZoomZoomZoom
SupraFanatic
Speedgilligan
SupraDreamPDR
spoolingct26
Silver94TT
Xtoefield
Zurud
Mazx6
Chevy2Man
ben42391

Last edited:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
i was thinking it was going to be a little closer to cali i havnt had the chance to EVER go to a supra meet...mines just a shell at the moment.....

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
dubsupra209;1398667 said:
i was thinking it was going to be a little closer to cali i havnt had the chance to EVER go to a supra meet...mines just a shell at the moment.....

Keep building mayne, keep the faith and find ways to keep pushing through your build if you ever lose steam.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Dyno Pricing:

We got a block of time 12pm-6pm for $500.00

So if we get 10 folks that will be $50 each. More folks the less it will be. There will have to be a limit as to # of cars we can get into that time slot. I will have to pay the $500 upfront so for those that want to dyno you will need to PrePay. We have plenty of time to get an Idea on who wants to run. I will have to set the payment deadline at least a week befor the event. Also If we get other cars to Dyno with us they will have to be grouped in there class to make things go faster. Class is set by RWD,FWD, Weight etc.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
LilRedSupra;1398701 said:
Keep building mayne, keep the faith and find ways to keep pushing through your build if you ever lose steam.

thanks for the encouragement....I will i just need some more funding.....:biglaugh:

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
I'm going to try and make it down there, money is getting tighter now that im out of tech school. Probably won't dyno, drag racing is a maybe if i can source a new exhaust by the time this comes around. Heard a lot about this, sounds like fun!

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
I just seen a younger guy propably sub 20's up at speedway at the corner of hikes and breckinridge. I made it a point to tell him about the meet real quick and the site.I know i caught him off gaurd but it twas my duty to tell him. He was in a 89+ faded red non turbo i believe, car looked good i hope he can find his way to the site

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Steve_N;1398956 said:
Dyno Pricing:

We got a block of time 12pm-6pm for $500.00

So if we get 10 folks that will be $50 each. More folks the less it will be. There will have to be a limit as to # of cars we can get into that time slot. I will have to pay the $500 upfront so for those that want to dyno you will need to PrePay. We have plenty of time to get an Idea on who wants to run. I will have to set the payment deadline at least a week befor the event. Also If we get other cars to Dyno with us they will have to be grouped in there class to make things go faster. Class is set by RWD,FWD, Weight etc.

sounds good

I like this pre-pay idea, cause money comes and goes so quick its always hard to tell when ill have extra. Ill definitely get my money together quick so i can get that taken care of. Steve if you dont mind pm me your mailing address and ill snail mail it to you, i dont have paypal , so ill send mine the old fashion way

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Need some help W/Cpl things

1st- would like to get a temp webpage up about the event. It needs to have event details, pics of past events & Sponser info.

2nd - I think we need to have food at the dyno & show n shine. I can provide most of the stuff (can soda, bergers, hotdogs) Donations accepted :) . Mainly I need portable grill, canapy, cpl tbls to set thing on & serve food off of.

Also I plan on having a charity Raffle. It will be for SMA Awareness & Research. I will be contacting several business for participation. Ill see how that goes then post up details.

What SMA is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_muscular_atrophy
Thanks

Last edited: