KYANA Supras 2K9 Meet Nov 7th-8th

FranklinWaters

Lurker, with BIG PLANS!
Mar 1, 2008
Louisville, KY
supraman502;1414071 said:
what happened?

I was replacing the power steering pressure hose because it was leaking. I found out that the left side of the rack and pinion is leaking bad. I don't have the money to fix it because I used the money to pay the tuition:3d_frown:.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
FranklinWaters;1414327 said:
I was replacing the power steering pressure hose because it was leaking. I found out that the left side of the rack and pinion is leaking bad. I don't have the money to fix it because I used the money to pay the tuition:3d_frown:.

I have a rack sitting in my shed you're welcome to...

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Im planning on being there, REALLY hoping my 67mm Billet turbo will get here soooooon so i can get that on and have time to get it running good before the meet. Been waiting over a month for the silly thing to get here.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Who has one of these...? The little hose that bolts onto here.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I need... cheap and fast.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
well i probably wont be there, if i do it will be without a running car, busted a 7.1 at 109mph at the track and lifted the head and popped the gasket... damn turbos

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
mkiiSupraMan18;1416288 said:
Who has one of these...? The little hose that bolts onto here.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I need... cheap and fast.

I'm pretty sure I've got the round fitting that slides over it with a nipple on the end, so you can use a hose on it.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
armyastro;1416428 said:
well i probably wont be there, if i do it will be without a running car, busted a 7.1 at 109mph at the track and lifted the head and popped the gasket... damn turbos

Thats not good. I was looking forward to seeing your car at the meet!

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
well i am picking up a 92 turbo targa 5 speed that is in excellant shape just needs a good wash wax and buff. even still has original drivers side door sticker on the panel...lol
i will be there in that but no dyno or track i dont think. she is too beautiful for that.

speedgilligan

UL Mechanical Engineering
Jul 2, 2009
Louisville, KY
hmmm...i guess i should probably show up to some things like this if my car ever gets put back together! i will probably go run at the valley and do the dinner, not sure yet if i wanna know how slow i will be on the dyno :(

hell, maybe ill convince kyle (supraguru05) to drag his road race car out for one last romp before the winter break-down...