KYANA Supras 2K9 Meet Nov 7th-8th

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Fuzz420;1402284 said:
Met a nice gentleman at the store tonight at the same speedway as before. He had a 85.6 hardtop. Told him about the site and the meet,i hope it makes it by.

Fuzz420;1399373 said:
I just seen a younger guy propably sub 20's up at speedway at the corner of hikes and breckinridge. I made it a point to tell him about the meet real quick and the site.I know i caught him off gaurd but it twas my duty to tell him. He was in a 89+ faded red non turbo i believe, car looked good i hope he can find his way to the site

Way to go Fuzz!!! Everyone better take notice of a passionate Supra owner for sure. We need to get you some fliers

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Fuzz420;1402032 said:
are you going to be in a "supra" this year?Ive heard "rumors" that you have one with a large turbo and such but seeing is believing ;)

Well had someone made it to the Indy '09 meet in May,
they'd have seen the lead car in front was this said Supra with an overly sized turbo. :biglaugh:

I hope to have the exhaust fab work and everything finished by this meet.
Only time will tell. ;)

Jeff

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Is the dyno AWD (provided Rumptis doesn't finish my swap by then...)...?

I effin hope to have my car done by then (harness SUPPOSEDLY shipped today) and I've been tinkering away at what little stuff I can...

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
mkiiSupraMan18;1402631 said:
Is the dyno AWD (provided Rumptis doesn't finish my swap by then...)...?

I effin hope to have my car done by then (harness SUPPOSEDLY shipped today) and I've been tinkering away at what little stuff I can...

That 7mgte swap will be nice to see in the MK2 mayne.
Boost Lee;1402634 said:
What has been seen, cannot be unseen. ;)

Jeff

Can't wait to see ur car.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Boost Lee;1402629 said:
Well had someone made it to the Indy '09 meet in May,
they'd have seen the lead car in front was this said Supra with an overly sized turbo. :biglaugh:

I hope to have the exhaust fab work and everything finished by this meet.
Only time will tell. ;)

Jeff

Boost Lee;1402634 said:
What has been seen, cannot be unseen. ;)

Jeff

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I'm hopping to have a carwash as part of the charity to raise money for SMA Awareness & Research. I'm hopping on putting together a group of fine young ladies that will wash the Supras down & towel dry them off for donations to the charity. Weather permitting if they will be in bikinis. :naughty: Yes pictures & posing will be allowed. Working on the details & will post up once it is final.