Kotu's bye bye ct26 build

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
TuRbOdReAmZ87;1353428 said:
Rick> damn thats a pretty good price for a turbo like that. Thats the same price if not more u would pay for a 57 trim ct26. So nice buy.

rayall01> What year supra do u have? It looks like a 92 in your avatar. And you live in ma?!

Yep, 92, and unfortunately, I live in MA!

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Damn that turbo looks nastttyy!!

Good luck with your build. hopefully we can see this beast in person this summer if it would stop raining!

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
kotu100;1357792 said:
thanks, i plan on goin to the track on friday, and you're prolly not too far from epping.

Nope bout 30 min away. I have this friday off so hopefully it's nice. I might be able to stop by the track I havnt been there in a while. Are you racing the supra?

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
just took the turbo, lines, and mani off the car. only took about 45 mins total.

the best part is, the previous owner helicoiled the head :) YAY
less work for me.

all i gotta do now, is finish welding the stock o2 sensor flange on my DP. then once the manifold comes in on monday, i can bolt everything up. YAY :icon_razz

2quickk

Jun 22, 2009
Prosser
www.myspace.com
TuRbOdReAmZ87;1358226 said:
If you go to the track, take videos. You should deff take a flyby vid too with that new turbo :naughty:

you should also get a buddy to record from the inside too=) Nice build btw seems like everything is coming along great. Suscribed:icon_bigg
cant wait for pics and hopefully some vids!

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
track vids DEFF comin up, fly bye vid should be up tomorrow if i get the mani in.
maybe even a burnout vid or 2 :evil2:

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Sounds like similar goals as mine! SUBSCRIBED!:biglaugh:

This should be a fun ride-along...;)

-crisp

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
couldnt sleep last night, the manifold should be here any hour now. :)

if it doesnt show up again today im gonna be soooooo ripshit.

cleanin up the engine bay a lil bit, and repainting my shift knob. this morning i finished welding the stock 02 flange on the new DP. have all my fittings for oil lines, all my gaskets and bolts needed.
the only thing left is drilling and tapping the turbo outlet for a nipple so i have a source for the WG. i reeeally dont wanna drill into my turbo lol.

wat u guys think would be faster, an is300 w/ jdm 2jzgte/r154 swap w/ 3"dp to 2.5" cb, aem ems, running 8psi on a pt-76, or my car running 11psi tuned between 11.0-11.5 afr?

hopefully pics and boosting vids coming later.

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
kotu100;1359061 said:
couldnt sleep last night, the manifold should be here any hour now. :)

if it doesnt show up again today im gonna be soooooo ripshit.

cleanin up the engine bay a lil bit, and repainting my shift knob. this morning i finished welding the stock 02 flange on the new DP. have all my fittings for oil lines, all my gaskets and bolts needed.
the only thing left is drilling and tapping the turbo outlet for a nipple so i have a source for the WG. i reeeally dont wanna drill into my turbo lol.

wat u guys think would be faster, an is300 w/ jdm 2jzgte/r154 swap w/ 3"dp to 2.5" cb, aem ems, running 8psi on a pt-76, or my car running 11psi tuned between 11.0-11.5 afr?

hopefully pics and boosting vids coming later.
if your talking bout your buddys lexus than i think you got'em pretty good,if had him at the track with the mods u had at the time can you imagine what kind of damage u can inflict upon the poor soul,lol

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
sooo it still hasnt come in yet.... called yesterday and bitched em out, so they sent one overnighted, if im lucky i'll get it today. but im thinkin wednesday so i dont get dissapointed again.

dont ever buy from JP_drift_showoff on ebay :icon_evil

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
supisarethebest;1359729 said:
i really hope that u dont get ripped off man cause unfortunAtely it sound like a shaddy seller

im not worried about that, he sent another one out, so i might get lucky and get 2 manis. im just pissed cuz i shoulda had it by now...

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
well turns out the lazy fuck didnt ship it out today, but i guess its gettin shipped tomorrow morning.

im really sick of this bullshit n i wanna drive my car again...

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
so,he said that he had shipped the original one,but you never got it?then he said he would ship you another one next day air or something,thats a hooole bunch of bs,i dont know what i would of done with my self at this point