Killed 69 chevelle on pinks! (7m)

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
Just watched it again for the 5th time. Never gets boring. Favorite quote " The Toyota still beat him HaHa! love that!"

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
episode was on last night. good race. the first heads up race was awesome. poor chevelle never saw it coming. and then for the rest he was scared.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
the best ever. the look on thier face when the supra catches him when he has two car lenghts head start. priceless. to bad we don't have more supras killing those old cars

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
We do Cartel, you just have to know who and where... But trust me, I put a few older cars to sleep with my Supra... ;) YEEEE HAW! NO REPLACEMENT FER DISPLACEMENT!

peachtits

Beer Pong Champ
Oct 27, 2005
upstate ny
This was awesome, i actually was at this event at Lebanon Valley Speedway. My first pinks show and was offered to go so i said absolutely and when i got there and saw a supra i was blown away and excited.

I was with a bunch of friends who were all muscle car fans so it was badass to see the supra win.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Technology is the only substitute for cubic inches...

(Just be careful you don't go up against someone who has both.)

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Supracentral;1079689 said:
Technology is the only substitute for cubic inches...

(Just be careful you don't go up against someone who has both.)

Like this? :sarcasm:

p1079713_1.jpg

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
So I finally caught up with the Pinks episode with Shawn's Supra (I got cable late in life!). I have been watching the newer episodes, and they are so different than this one. Apparently they dumped the idea of signing over the title in order to draw more entries. The other night I watched a new episode where a Honda (CRT?) made it to the top 4 and the host said it was the highest finish for an import ever (??). Last time I looked, Shawn's Supra was an import. Even spotting the guy 1 to 2 car lengths (how embarrassing for the chevelle, IMHO).

My favorite part was when the Chevelle jumped the line even though he was spotted 1 3/4 car lengths and Sup still caught him at the end.

Ok, so what was the setup in the Sup's hatchback with the ice?

And whats the deal with Pinks changing the format? Anybody got the details?

BTW, Speed still has Shawn's episode mislabeled. Its called "Buick Skylark vs. Chevy S-10 in Lebanon, NY".

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
ZoomZoomZoom;1251229 said:
Ok, so what was the setup in the Sup's hatchback with the ice?

And whats the deal with Pinks changing the format? Anybody got the details?

its an air to water intercooler.

and the new format is pinks all out they race for cash with 16 or 8 cars using a elimations type thing.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Back from the dead.

Yea there is the regular Pinks and then Pinks all out.. I didn't know either came on anymore as I refuse to watch Speed during normal hours. Stupid Nascar..

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
i just saw it for the first time in a long time. any details on the build i missed the start, i know its a 7mgte auto? what turbo? auto specs? anything?

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
brad horton;1251347 said:
i just saw it for the first time in a long time. any details on the build i missed the start, i know its a 7mgte auto? what turbo? auto specs? anything?

The setup he had at the pinks was

t76
air-water IC
gm th350 turbo (with trans brake im assuming)
1 peice shaft

only reason i know this is because i have the same exact setup as his lol

hes the one that helped me out on the th350 adapter to bolt to my 7m :)

-saif

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
madsupra88;1251930 said:
The setup he had at the pinks was

t76
air-water IC
gm th350 turbo (with trans brake im assuming)
1 peice shaft

only reason i know this is because i have the same exact setup as his lol

hes the one that helped me out on the th350 adapter to bolt to my 7m :)

-saif

I noticed he had the stock steering wheel and the stock climate control. Didn't recognize much else on the car..

Anyone planning to do Pinks in the new format?