Ken Block Does It Again!!!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
D34DC311;1334297 said:
This is off topic one, so else where DOES count.
Secondly, When did I say people here called him a god?
Third, I could find local drifters who could do the same shit he does and maybe better with the same amount of money and tires thrown at them.
He is a trickster nothing more. He is like someone who can pull off some badass pool shots, but when it comes to being a badass playing 8 ball they are just OK at it.

I dunno id have to say hes pretty badass at real rally events (or playing 8 ball as you call it) also.

Agree to disagree i guess.

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
SupaMan;1334556 said:
I dunno id have to say hes pretty badass at real rally events (or playing 8 ball as you call it) also.

Agree to disagree i guess.

I don't think he is anywhere near as good as Petter Solberg. But yet he gets more attention than Petter. He is kind of like dale earnhardt jr. He sucks but he has a name and is popular with the kids so he has to be the best.......

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Hes no WRC driver thats for damn sure. i just feel like everybody is downing his skills because he didnt do it in one take or hes kinda cheesey with shit. like hes being short played for it. regardless he can drive way better than i could prolly ever drive and i wouldn't attempt half that shit. so i give him props for that.

just for the record JR will never be half the driver his dad was because hes not agressive enough.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Seriously, this video's purpose wasn't a showing of skills*, it was a sensational marketing video for DC shoes and was probably ALL directed by Rob, who we all know is an Over-the-top guy.

*That slide by the water was quite impressive. His driving skills got that shot.
*Hitting the balloon out of his hand...notice that dude didn't really move his feet, thats putting a SHITLOAD of trust in Ken right there as I'm sure if he hit him with the swinging weight of the back end, it would have shattered some bones.

FYI calling anything a God will always gather a debate.

:end morning rant:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
InFrnt0fU;1334830 said:
*Hitting the balloon out of his hand...notice that dude didn't really move his feet, thats putting a SHITLOAD of trust in Ken right there as I'm sure if he hit him with the swinging weight of the back end, it would have shattered some bones.

it was a manikin...

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Guess not. Sorry, Im high as fuck.
the supplement im takin got me feeling mighty, my gun and money dont split call that shit siamese.

clothes, bank rolls, and hoes.

Last edited:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
The extra crap like the light bulbs, SXF fire ball, and paintball gun guy make it less cool than the first. No matter how well he drives the car, or how well the vid is put together, DC shoes still suck.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
ms07s;1335064 said:
The extra crap like the light bulbs, SXF fire ball, and paintball gun guy make it less cool than the first.

Nothing screams mercury poisoning like breaking a fluorescent light bulb over your head.