Ken Block Does It Again!!!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
the original was more driving this is more show i still dug it very hard.

not saying this isnt driving just the original showcased more of the driving vs the stunts.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Some very good effects there, some very stupid things thrown in. I have to admit, I really wanted him to hit the guy with the paintball gun.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
drunk_medic;1333284 said:
Some very good effects there, some very stupid things thrown in. I have to admit, I really wanted him to hit the guy with the paintball gun.

that would be rob dyrdek the other half owner IIRC of DC shoes.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i dont like the wing but i do like the car over-all.

not picky i guess i thought it was an amazing video i was also GTFO-ing when they slowed it down by the water.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Yeah lots more close call/clipping maneuvers.

The new impreza is alright, not totally ugly imo. But definitely love the aggressive look of the previous generation.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I like the video except for the exploding trailer. I like Rob and find him very very funny.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I think that Subaru looks a little better than the last two body types. In my opinion, they really took a nosedive in the looks department after the GC6, and kept getting WORSE. They may perform well, but they have the 4-door stigma and most of them [from a stop] sound like the old Fisher Price push-mower. The least they could do is make it look nice and perform well. Even Mitsu learned their lesson and improved the looks of the Lancer.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
ValgeKotkas;1333353 said:
Worse than the 1rst vid. Me also no likey the new Subbie :(
What's not to like? At least it doesn't look like it was designed by the same crew that got fired over the last 2 decades of Volvo monstrosities.

ERA;1333367 said:
Yeah lots more close call/clipping maneuvers.

The new impreza is alright, not totally ugly imo. But definitely love the aggressive look of the previous generation.
If by agressive you really mean looking like it took the runner up prize in a chainsaw fight, I guess I can see your point.