Just ordered a new '92 Engine harness

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Considering how few connectors there really are (many of the same are used) you might be able to use that many up pretty easily...

I just wonder why toyota stopped making the auto harnesses when my harness didn't look like NOS but brand new...

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Poodles;1127861 said:
Considering how few connectors there really are (many of the same are used) you might be able to use that many up pretty easily...

I just wonder why toyota stopped making the auto harnesses when my harness didn't look like NOS but brand new...

Well I know I can go to other Toyota cars, also GEO metros, Geo prizms.. and find connectors.. They will be in good condition too, because my junk yard has a lot of low mileage ones, anyhow I could do that, but I truly would like to start making these harnesses, I could measure each wire and then what it runs to.

After that I would measure the places where certain wires splice into each other, after I got a template of what color goes to what and what sizes to place in the harness I would be able to make some and test them, I am certainly going to do some research, because I think this is a truly very good marketable product that would be great. I would be able to get the wires the same color too.