Just a couple pictures I took.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here are a few pictures I took this weekend. If I hadn't been in such a bad mood because of the way I raced, then I would have taken more. I guess I just got depressed and moody and left.................:biglaugh:

Here is one of Vixen's and mine. That's my brother in the orange shirt. He has the red vette. I'm on the left in the blue visor. Static Pat is in the darker blue shirt.
p621729_1.jpg

This yellow 240 ran 11.27 and didn't run again. He comes up to Bama and turns low 7's in an 1/8. He's a pretty cool guy also.
p621729_2.jpg

Here's one of the back of my car. That's Keith Poe to the left. He has a very sharp MKII going under the knife right now............:biglaugh:
p621729_3.jpg

Here's one you've all seen before, but I took another one of the front of my car.
p621729_4.jpg

Here's one of The General Lee, well half of the General Lee............:dunno:
p621729_5.jpg

p621729_6.jpg

Here's one of a MKIV that they never took off of the trailer.
p621729_7.jpg

I've got a few videos of me turning some terrible times, but I've got to figure out how to get them off of my camera. I had one of my brothers vette and Vixen, but she must not have known I was taking her picture and she wasn't smiling so I can't post it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My bumper is a Greddy Gspec from Shine Automotive. They are vendors here. I did flush mount the Turbo A duct. It's the only way I could get it to look good. The A duct was straight and my bumper was round, so it had to come in from the back or it would have had large gaps on each side.
I don't have any side skirts. That's just stock.
I love the paint on the Charger as well..............:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Where are the pictures of my wife at you big hillbilly???????:biglaugh:

Cars look great as always Jay!! Cant wait for the Chicago pictures......:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Boostedstr8six said:
Maybe you should change your plates to "MY7MMK3"? You'd probably be happier with the results. Don't bother with the knock knock jokes either. ;)

Nate, that sig...... :rofl:

I've had the 7m and the knock knock, but it wasn't no joke...............:icon_bigg

kwnate said:
God Vixens hot...

Yes she is, but I didn't take but one picture of her and she said it was awful, so I wasn't allowed to post it.......................:cry:

da89soup said:
Where are the pictures of my wife at you big hillbilly???????:biglaugh:

Cars look great as always Jay!! Cant wait for the Chicago pictures......:icon_bigg
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Have you lost this picture you keep in your wallet

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
Nice pics Jay!

Duane

CTsupra said:
nice pics Jay! the blue beast and vixen's car are looking hot.

LilMissMkIII said:
Nice piccies!!!! :):):)

Can't wait for you to upload the vid :)

2turboZ said:
Nice pics....which front bumper and side skirts do you have?

Thanks everyone. I was going to enter my car in the car show, but I lost my window trim on the top of my windshield while racing with my brother's vette earlier that morning. I didn't lose all of it, but enough to make me think it looked like shit. I'll get it fixed before the Chicago meet though.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I didn't see keith or his car there, damn don't know how I missed it. His mkii is beautiful.

I suck at taking pictures but we all kind of ended up in line together near the end.

img0358it8.jpg

img0353dl6.jpg

img0355yi6.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thank you sir. That's my hillbillie red neck self behind Vixens car.

Patrick, Keith was there but his car is in the shop having his motor rebuilt. Actually my old 7m is being rebuilt and installed into his car.