Just a couple pictures I took.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Shytheed Dumas said:
Pffft, Jay. Losing your window trim only means you were giving the other cars a fair shot at winning. :D

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of competition that showed up. I was expecting some junked out looking four wheel drive chevy's and we actualy had some gorgeous cars. I probably would have won best looking Toyota because there wasn't alot of entrants, but there were alot of Integras and Hondas, and a few domestics..................:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
img0353dl6.jpg

Hey I know that guy??? He is my favorite redneck!!!!:biglaugh:

Cornfuzed on the silver pre 89 car with Pats old Mustang wheels on the back???? Who's car is that????

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's Andrew the Giant's silver soup. He's someone that Patrick suckered, uh, I mean talked into getting a supra. Very nice guy with a great looking car. As for the wheels, I don't know about, but they were changing them in the parking lot.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
upgradedsupra said:
Nice pics Jay!

Duane

I agree!.

Good to see the sun is out too :naughty: hehe.

What front bumper do you have suprahero.. as it looks like its nice and integrated... doesnt look out of place at all.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's a Greddy replica bumper from Shine Auto. I also got the turbo a duct from them as well. Thanks for the nice comments.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
vas85 said:
I agree!.

Good to see the sun is out too :naughty: hehe.

What front bumper do you have suprahero.. as it looks like its nice and integrated... doesnt look out of place at all.

It blends right in.. just as if a Smurf was to sit in his car :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^I think Canadian Smurf is just jealous, because Smurfette is all up on ME..................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
^^^I think Canadian Smurf is just jealous, because Smurfette is all up on ME..................:biglaugh:

Well either that or Duane is all envious of the HP your 1J is putting down????:biglaugh: Silly Cannoks!!!!:icon_bigg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:

LOL..Smurf's only drive blue cars :biglaugh: but I do feel kinda blue at times :)

da89soup said:
Well either that or Duane is all envious of the HP your 1J is putting down????:biglaugh: Silly Cannoks!!!!:icon_bigg

1J hp? Last time I was in my bro's RHD 1J, it felt like my Toyota Echo > nice and smooth but little power :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He told me he could outrun me with two spark plugs tied behind his back..............:biglaugh: