JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;937832 said:
OH, the canadian has jokes............you can't ban me. I'm the only hillbillie you guys have on here and you have a certain quota to meet. I'll sue your ass so fast for hick discrimination that this place will be renamed Supraheromania...............:evil2:

Please don't ban me.

How come everytime I get invited to someone's house, I have to bring my wife.........things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Bring wife? Because that was how I was taught when I got married. My wife says that we are joined at the hip. Where I go, she goes, I thought that was the rule? :sarcasm:

Duane

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
even the bar :naughty:

upgradedsupra;937840 said:
Bring wife? Because that was how I was taught when I got married. My wife says that we are joined at the hip. Where I go, she goes, I thought that was the rule? :sarcasm:

Duane

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
Still breaking in the motor i take it? From the sound of it a few times when you downshifted and reved it semas like that thing revs realy quick.

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
wow dude the car looks amazing. its a shame im on a laptop right now the sound isn't so great but i already see potential on the big speakers....

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Wow that sounds so amazingly smooth!

Almost sounds like an exotic car :) Nice work Ron! I can't wait to see It again in person! (with an engine in it this time lol)