John Kerry loves the military.....

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
That really pisses me off!
That's an insult to every member of the US military...I hope it comes back to haunt him when it's time for his re-election.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
MKIII N00b said:
"in/and our education...if you make the most of it and you study hard, you do homework and you make an effort to be smart you can do well, if you dont you get stuck in iraq"

So those that applied and were nominated/accepted to go to West Point....? What a fuck face.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I believe it is a great thing to serve honorably in our armed forces. For him to imply otherwise is an insult, and a testament to how poorly his choice of words WILL come back to haunt him. For all we know though, he will come back and say something to the effect of how "our well educated military is doing wonders" a few months down the line, that flip-flopping sonofabitch...

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
After being handed an economy in a recession and weathering two major dissasters, its now at record highs. That is a fucking huge accomplishment.

Oh wait. It doesnt count does it? But Clinton riding the waves of reaganomics was some master plan of billies?

jesus...

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Can you say, "October Surprise" for the Republican's?!:naughty: If the Republicans don't take this, and run with it, then maybe they don't deserve to be in control! That guy, (Kerry) is the biggest f...ing idiot that has ever been in the Federal government!!! Stupider than even Algore!!!:icon_razz But, he, (Kerry) represents what most of the democrats believe! If that isn't reason enough to pull the lever for all Republicans! I don't know what is?!

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
outofstep said:
After being handed an economy in a recession and weathering two major dissasters, its now at record highs. That is a fucking huge accomplishment.

Oh wait. It doesnt count does it? But Clinton riding the waves of reaganomics was some master plan of billies?

jesus...
More like was too incompetent to prevent an attack like that on our soil or planned, allowed whatever you want to call it.
The economy wasn't bad before he got in. It went to shit afterwards.
I love the Reagan nutswinging though.
In the future books will say Reagan cured cancer too won't they?

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
JustAnotherVictim said:
More like was too incompetent to prevent an attack like that on our soil or planned, allowed whatever you want to call it.
The economy wasn't bad before he got in. It went to shit afterwards.
I love the Reagan nutswinging though.
In the future books will say Reagan cured cancer too won't they?

JAV, you're poking the bee hive on this issue. outofstep is right....

bonus12

Backroads Driver
Jul 15, 2006
CA
lame thing to say by Kerry.

what if we had a thread every time Bush said something stupid?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Aaron J Williams said:
That's a great idea, why don't you do it?

Good job Aaron.:bigthumb: You have laid down the gauntlet! Bonus most likely will not be able to find anything!:icon_razz Especially not recent! The president has been awesome as of late!!!:boink:

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
bonus12 said:
lame thing to say by Kerry.

what if we had a thread every time Bush said something stupid?

we dont need a thread..we have saturday night live. Bush may say some goofy shit..but he doesnt say shit to Kerrys level of idiocy..THEN tries to make a pathetic piss-poor attempt at recovery by saying "oh, i meant bush, not the troops"

Im sorry..Bush may be a bad president for you guys (hes done an overall decent job IMO...must be why he was elected for 2 terms ;) )..but im glad I never even had a thought to vote for Kerry. I mean..what a complete and total douchebag.

bonus12

Backroads Driver
Jul 15, 2006
CA
Johnny Dangerously said:
Im sorry..Bush may be a bad president for you guys (hes done an overall decent job IMO...must be why he was elected for 2 terms ;) )..

2 terms and an approval rating hovering around the high-30's. ALSO, maybe his decent job is why hardly anyone wants to campaing with him (some repub candidates are even distancing themselves from him).

oh, and you can thank the electoral college for the first term. :icon_conf

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
LOL @ this thread

-Kerry is a fucking retard, I can't believe he just said that about our troops keeping us safe so his dumb ass can say shit like that.

-The economy was already turning down when Bush got in, the economy was doing just fine for most of Clinton's terms, no thanks to him. He was busy getting head while the REPUBLICAN controlled Congress was busy with important matters like the economy......

-Bush is a great leader, but he is a retard when it comes to saying the wroing thing, we could fill Mike's server w/ stupid quotes from him. The difference is his are just dumb, or slip ups, or w/e. Kerry's are intentional, calculated statements designed to mean what they say.

-Bush has done an excellent job considering all that has hit him during his terms in office, and he was able (w/ the help of the REPUBLICAN controlled Congress) to bring the economy back up to a fairly strong level, shortly after our country (ironically the buildings synonymous w/ the economy....) was attacked with no solid warning.

-As to being prepp'ed for that, the gov't gets hundreds of terrorist threats every day, they can't jump on every single one. Yeah they had some background evidence on this one but apparently not enough to actually suspect they would be attacking.

Anyway, the sooner Kerry dies, the better......lol

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
bonus12 said:
oh, and you can thank the electoral college for the first term. :icon_conf

::hah:: :slap: You really are lost, aren't you!?:icon_conf The electoral college, has elected every single president we've ever had!:stickpoke That is how, your idol, BJ Clinton got elected with only 42% of the popular vote, for his first term!:icon_razz