John Kerry loves the military.....

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Can one of you guys post a quote? I don't allow sound cards in computers here at the office, and I'd like to know what FrankenMoron said this time...

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
Supracentral said:
Can one of you guys post a quote? I don't allow sound cards in computers here at the office, and I'd like to know what FrankenMoron said this time...

"in/and our education...if you make the most of it and you study hard, you do homework and you make an effort to be smart you can do well, if you dont you get stuck in iraq"

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Supracentral said:
did my best to re-quote"

" education, if you make the most of it, you study hard do your homework,and you make an effort to be smart. Umm you, you can do well,if you dont u can get stuck in iraq"

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
He should go get his wife to give him more of her tomato money. So then he can run for president again with crappy motives.

Hell never win. He lost once, and america hates loosers

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
He Technically never lost.

Kerry will never be elected, He had his chance, but lost it.

George bush isnt my cup of tea all the time but John kerry was the greater of two evils IMO