Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Lol..dirgle...call off the second coming of Jesus?....I dont not think that he would be that easy to get rid of.

Yeah I think GOD has a sense of humour too but not when the jokes about him. Like humans, we tend to laugh at jokes made about others but when we are made fun of, we tend to get pissed off.

Cheers,
Roy

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I must say I laughed a bit at the first pics. After that it became offensive. I am in no way a hardcore catholic. I was raised in a catholic home and do not appriciate all these pictures and comments. Yes I agree with free speech, but to degrade and disrespect peoples beliefs should not be tolarated by the moderators or anyone else on this forum. Unfortunately in this case the Moderators were not only allowing this to go on but incouraging it. I come to this forum for info, a little debate and some bullshitting, this fits into none of those catergorys. It's straight up disrespect and intolarence toward fellow board members. Poor decisions by the offtopic mods and by the higher ups to let this get this far IMO...

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
tte said:
Lol..dirgle...call off the second coming of Jesus?....I dont not think that he would be that easy to get rid of.
:D Yeah in the real world you’re not going to stop the second coming, that is absolute. However in terms of this forum, Jesus got banned so he won't be making a second post. :p

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
owww you guys disapointed we dont conform to your views... hang on let me get a tissue!

I dont goto church and fart loudly or so forth while you carry on about the sinners and evil non followers, you have your space! our space is this threed - if you dont like it dont come in the church!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
The Jesus pics are offensive.
I think the entire Tila thread is offensive too.
But Free Speech comes into play here.
So I hope no one gets offended when I say what my beliefs are.
If Johnny and all the guys laughing at, posting the Jesus pics think its funny...well...you'll find out how funny it is on Judgment day. I'm not critisizing you, I don't like the pics at all, but in the Bible it says there will be a Day of Judgement and all sinners will be Judged(myself included).

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
Allan_MA70 said:
owww you guys disapointed we dont conform to your views... hang on let me get a tissue!

I dont goto church and fart loudly or so forth while you carry on about the sinners and evil non followers, you have your space! our space is this threed - if you dont like it dont come in the church!

nobody said anything and bout views.. just show alittle respect..

so i take it you think the hilter one is cool. how he killed millions of jews.. yea real fuckin funny.

let's make a post of the KKK hangin black people. hell it's free speech right?

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
malloynx said:

so i take it you think the hilter one is cool. how he killed millions of jews.. yea real fuckin funny.

I'm sorry I don't see how this thread is killing people.:3d_frown:

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
dirgle said:
I'm sorry I don't see how this thread is killing people.:3d_frown:

ummm ok,, give me another way to put hitler and jew in the same sentence... i'm all ears.. please square me away

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
malloynx said:

No, I do not think hitler is cool, how about the crusades so forth? Religion is a GREAT aid to the war mechine! are you proud of all "your" religions efforts????
Lovely the way you rounded off ~500,000 to millions by the way!

Unfortunatly humans are for the greater part weak minded and use group belief as a band-aid soloution to being afraid of the unknown.

there is a difference between whats right and whats wrong and religion!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
If I'm not mistaken that picture was making fun of Hitler. It trying to point out that Hitler was an idiot and probably didn't even think that Jesus was a Jew.

Please find a sense of humor so you don't misinterpret things.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Yeah, what Malloynx said...Its all about respect for our fellow supra owners.

But if people do not want to do that, then why dont everybody post pictures and threads that they think is funny but know it will offend others. I am sure we have a broad spectrum of races of people on here...Why dont we all start making fun of everyone, making fun of everybody's beliefs and show disrespect for everybody else. Every man for himself.....freedown to say and do anything...and dont give a toss what others feel or believe.

I'm sure if we all did that we would soon find that people in our community will be pissed off and would not want to come on here. We all know that if we go around making fun of others beliefs and way of things, it would piss them off. I am sure you have all experienced it in your life.

I thought this forum was made to bring all supra owners together and share our knowledge and make friends. Who would have thought we would make friends with other fellow supra owners from different parts of the world...
England, New Zealand, Australia, Asia, North America and I do not think that one thread should be allowed to go on esp when other members of this community were offended.

Yeah some pictures were funny. I laughed at some, but some were offensive...I do not think that we should sacrifice our respect for each other for a little humour. I think those who were offended were not trying to limit your freedom of speech but they were just saying..."just show a little respect ". I am sure those offended would do the same for you.

I think we have laughed enough...its time to show respect for this community...

Cheers,
Roy

Cheers,
Roy

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Allan_MA70 said:

So this is the hate on christians thread? If people don't respect my views that have nothing to do with supras and outwardly express it, then I will find myself absent from Supramania. I know, I know big loss. But why would I go where my beliefs are not tolorated? Nobody is debating here, its all geared toward hate...

DELETE THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.