jdmfreak's A NEW BEGINNING (BUILD THREAD)

Sparky33

Sep 13, 2010
NJ
Awesome glad to hear I'm in the process of building an ms3x myself you were able to use the stock iac as well right?

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Today I drove around all day tuning, runs killer pulls hard, i decided I need a pillar pod (afr gauge currently located where cig lighter originally was) as its not supra easy to look that low on the dash while shifting and keeping the car heading in a semi straight line (it's a lot like slipping a Cessna 152 into a small airstrip with a crosswind while in a sequel of the movie speed)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
It's actually quieter than I had expected... So far I like it, no complaints yet:)

my buddy Levi that works at the shop I want to last night has a supra, I took his younger brother for a ride to see what he thought and apparently butt Dyno says I'm already faster than a Levi's 57trim ct26 with downpipe and upgraded intercooler pushing 12 psi

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
UPDATE
Over the last couple weeks I've done more tuning, got my SD datalogging on a button and test sprayed a new color on my hood... I like it and will be prepping for paint as soon as I'm sure it can be down for a few days

Tonight I got boost control and boost table switching up and running:)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
engine bay will stay white till i swap my built engine in (once its built)

im running the exhaust that i made after i put this turbo on with the muffler i was running when you saw it last