Japan

Jetfixr757

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2005
Cocoa, Florida
If you had 5 days to kill, and had a free ride to Japan, Tokyo or Narita, where would you go? give me some ideas even contacts, i may just leave on Sunday night.
Jet.

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
Go to tokyo and check out all the jdm tyte cars.. Then go up nigata and look at all the kois there.... Some cost more then a full built mk4 single.

Jetfixr757

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2005
Cocoa, Florida
HIDPLANET said:
I wouldnt go with only 5 days to use up. Remember that it takes practically a full day to get there and a day to get back. That doesnt leave you much time to do anything there.
I would be flying on a cargo jet the only stop over would be for an hour in Anchorage, then on to JP.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
narita is the main international airport for Tokyo - it is a ~90 min train ride from the heart of Tokyo. I stopped in Tokyo for 3 days, and it was probably the most fun I've had in such a short timeframe (while battling jet lag too) My advice would be to get yourself a Lonely Planet city guide - my gf and I would have been very very lost without it. Oh, and don't miss Akihabara - it is insanity.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
despite what you think, there aren't people hawking "jdm" parts on every corner....JDM cameras however....thats another story.