Its not a supra but its close

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but....

rear.JPG

did you notice that the left side has different wheels than the right?
maybe the car comes with both sets? :biglaugh:

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The car is imported by me
It kicks ass, we'll get more pics when it is cleaned up
The rims are not the same, but we arent using them anyways
It shares all the suspension with a A70, but is a different car

+1 for Stuvy (you wing loving ricer)

stuvy

Banned
Mar 29, 2006
Lethbridge, Alberta
Nope the car comes with some blitz technospeed z3 17x9 on all fours, the other wheels where withheld by the previous owner. I do however have some super advan sa3r in blue for it (if they ever show up)

The car shares almost everything from the a70 chassis. If you lived in Japan it shares, drivetrain(motor, trans, driveshaft, diff), suspension (struts, subframes, everything) hell you can even bolt the supra front bodywork on the car (I think supras with soarer fronts look better though, LOL)

Most people prefer the 2.0l soarers because they had a much more aggresive front end. They were the "sport model" of the car where the 3.0l car was considered the upscale version so the bodykit was toned down.

They depending on options weigh between 3200-3500pounds. But that is with the factory tv, air suspension and all of the other factory goodies.

No I wont trade for a supra of any year. Besides its not legal to be in the states (CANADA +1). I am happy with what I payed for it. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
its things like this that make me want to move up to Canada... then i realize that it is probably snowing up there right now and its 85 degrees here. :biglaugh: nice car.

stuvy

Banned
Mar 29, 2006
Lethbridge, Alberta
it was actually 20 celsius today, and its not like we live in igloos, plus free health care, lower cost of living, cheaper parts from japan. USA does have many plus's but ohwell. I remember when I was at sema last year (thats in vegas over halloween) it was warmer in Lethbridge. Just thought that was funny.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
woah...i want to see more info on those cars now...

does anyone have a pic of a supra with a soarer front end of vice-versa?? i think that would be interesting to see.....

how cost effective is it to buy an imported car? What makes that illegal in the US? emissions?

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
SupraDreamPDR said:
its things like this that make me want to move up to Canada... then i realize that it is probably snowing up there right now and its 85 degrees here. :biglaugh: nice car.

Last snow was feb 25
All the ski places are closed
I am in shorts and sandals

GA FTL

stuvy

Banned
Mar 29, 2006
Lethbridge, Alberta
In order to legally import a car into the usa they need to be 25 years old. The soarer being 16 is inelligible. The only other legal car is the r33 skyline.

Yes the flare is broken. The custom piece to conect it to the do luck is broken off. Not a big deal. But damn ugly at the moment.

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
if it didnt have a body kit on it, i would say swap on a supra front end just to see what it looked like. these soarers are cooler looking then the supra in my opinion. and change that wing out to a newer style GT wing. and I want your Advans.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
that'd be nuts. but personally i think that the soapra's would look best. supra with a soarer front. but i like supras stock just as much. it's just neat to see something that only exists if you make it yourself. :)

do the body panels just bolt on or do you have to do some cutting/welding to make them attach? if i remember right the supra and soarer 1jz swaps i was looking at have different engine bays...like the shock mounts are in a different place...plus you have the steeper supra hood... i think.