Its not a supra but its close

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
I think it is a Nissan with a toyota engine, unless it's a camry. but it says Nissan all over it, till you open that hood and then who cares. Leave the wing. If you dig it, cuz it's ur's bro.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
supramacist said:
I think it is a Nissan with a toyota engine, unless it's a camry. but it says Nissan all over it, till you open that hood and then who cares. Leave the wing. If you dig it, cuz it's ur's bro.

o_O miss my post?

It's a Z20 Toyota Soarer.

stuvy

Banned
Mar 29, 2006
Lethbridge, Alberta
Thanks for the comments, Its getting some Super Advan sa3rs in blue. Disregard the wheels in the pics, I like the wing but I am a ricer.

you're right its a 1990 (JZ)Z20 toyota soarer. It is going to be repainted when it arrives (may 6th).

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
One of the local guy here in Australia has one! (Big Rob)

I was checking it out at a recent dyno day and was told they're much lighter than a Mk3 so would be a bit of a weapon with a good 7M ;)

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
stuvy said:
I like the wing but I am a ricer.
LOL. It doesn't look bad for that whole JDM drift look, especially with that widebody. but would look so sleek without it.:naughty:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
IJ. said:
One of the local guy here in Australia has one! (Big Rob)

I was checking it out at a recent dyno day and was told they're much lighter than a Mk3 so would be a bit of a weapon with a good 7M ;)

I agree Ian. You're so right!

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
some had TV screens in them (like normal cathode tube TV screens). They are a nice looking car. There are a few floating around in West Aust though most are powered by the asthmatic 1ggte